• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Subtle Energy / Neutrinos

The point of kundalini meditation isn't to get that buzzing feeling. That's a side effect. Chasing that feeling is an addiction behaviour and it can lead to problems. Kundalini rising can really deplete the body if it's not balanced with grounding exercises. The buzzing feeling is releasing endorphins and it's just another high. It doesn't mean you're enlightened.
What makes you an expert you dont really come across to me as enlightened

Foreigner can state his opinion just like the rest of us.

Yes but we try to keep personal criticisms out of it. Foreigner was stating his opinion on the topic, not on the individual.

Alright! Disregard my last post ok! Welp there Dr.FUBAR... Looks likes it's back to war with your position again. Yay! So yeah, there's obviously an outside source of energy amplifying the Human EM Field a fucking 1000× the normal one!!!!!! WTF!!!! I notice it even with myself. I do my kundalini breaths and shortly after I feel the buzzing sensations of a fuckin crazy amplified EM Field. So yeah, this is truly awesome!
This is a very interesting study, I wonder if there has been any follow up or if it has been reproduced ever...

I would reiterate that you probably can't really "feel" an "amplified EM field" however.

I don't know if you know much about Wim Hof but his cold-resilience breathing technique seems to be basically the important bits of Kundalini meditation boiled down, and he claims to have achieved Kundalini like states, if I'm not mistaken, which have the side effect of allowing him conscious control over such autonomic functions as his core body temperature. He's also subjected himself to some scientific study and the physical manifestation of this does seem to be adrenaline release amongst some other things.