• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Subtle Energy / Neutrinos

CurtisO

Greenlighter
What exactly is this prana/subtle energy/chi/devil dust/fuckin wizard juice whatever the fuck you want to call it? I heard some satanists saying that these Neutrinos are the subtle energy.

And another thing! So what's the deal with the mind being able to use our EM field to program this energy? Or however the fuck that works. I mean how the fuck does the mind, or can it at all interact with these Neutrinos?

So ,in Kundalini Awakenings, there is an influx of Neutrinos interacting with the body causing a rise in fuckin bioelectricity or whatever?

I'm not claiming to know jack shit about any of this. I just need to know pee pills different takes on this ok?

Yeh, it's all bollocks man...

Just forget about it and carry on with your life. Neutrinos don't interact with matter on a significant level, that's why they're so fuckin hard to detect. You've got millions of them passing through your body every second and they do fuck all.

Don't listen to pseudoscience, it's even more unreliable than classic science...

Last edited:
I found what you said to be quite interesting I dont know if its been proven or not though

Alright! Disregard my last post ok! Welp there Dr.FUBAR... Looks likes it's back to war with your position again. Yay! So yeah, there's obviously an outside source of energy amplifying the Human EM Field a fucking 1000× the normal one!!!!!! WTF!!!! I notice it even with myself. I do my kundalini breaths and shortly after I feel the buzzing sensations of a fuckin crazy amplified EM Field. So yeah, this is truly awesome!

Nobody knows a god damn thing about this except for the people that experience or study it. All it takes is meditation to be able to perceive it. And the vast majority of fucked up, deluded, comfortably fucking zombified human beings cannot even manage that. Well that's ok. Because I know it's here. I can perceive it. I can even use it to empower myself in such profound ways. I'm very fortunate to know it. Fuck the ones that don't.

Nobody knows a god damn thing about this except for the people that experience or study it. All it takes is meditation to be able to perceive it. And the vast majority of fucked up, deluded, comfortably fucking zombified human beings cannot even manage that. Well that's ok. Because I know it's here. I can perceive it. I can even use it to empower myself in such profound ways. I'm very fortunate to know it. Fuck the ones that don't.
i beleive you

Thanks Pete. I've tried to explain it to various friends and family even. They just look at me like a deer in the headlights. I try to explain it and very few seem to grasp it. I shit you not, kundalini breathing is very real! I even was a fucking skeptic of this for some time. The stupid, obsolete programming in the mind. That's why I didn't see it for 31 years of my life. It's truly pathetic it took that long I know. So, there's definitely something outside of the body that the mind uses to further energize the entire vessel. In deep meditative states, a massive amount of this "subtle energy" is interacted with, leading to profound transformations in the body and mind. After a certain nervous system transformation, I am now able to interact with it using just my breaths and intent alone. I intend it and the mind just knows how. This is truly wonderful.

The way i see it somethings we can find out that are secret, some things just should not be known, some things we know inside but dont know outside those who share knowledge not try to keep it are the ones with real knowledge

I think no one knows really either way. Although it's true that those who make absolute claims against things w don't fully understand and cite science as their reason are being closed-minded, it's also true that someone claiming something is real with absolute certainty because it's their experience are also being closed-minded in their own way. We should all accept that we can only ever begin to grasp matters of spirituality and matters of the universe on a very macro and micro level. We should maintain a skeptical enough mind about anything that we can admit we might be wrong. It doesn't mean you can't choose to believe what feels right to you, but to say "fuck those who don't believe the way I believe" is a dangerous and arrogant attitude. None of us know the whole truth, and none of us ever will.

While that is true, Mr. Meister, TBH, i'd rather live a life of thinking i know more than i do, while keeping an open mind to the possibility that i don't.

Some people get so caught up in the idea that we know so little, that it drives them to insanity. On a never ending quest, for something that they will never find. I'd rather live my short existence in nativity and confidence in what i think i know, than being on that never ending quest.

With that said, i consider myself very open minded, and i know a lot of what i know is probably just a fabrication. I am just picking one of the two extremes, if i had to.

Well said madness i like to just not over think things and keep an open mind whatever that means

Sure, I agree actually. I think know more than I actually do know. But I don't know that I know, you know? :)

Alright! Disregard my last post ok! Welp there Dr.FUBAR... Looks likes it's back to war with your position again. Yay! So yeah, there's obviously an outside source of energy amplifying the Human EM Field a fucking 1000× the normal one!!!!!! WTF!!!! I notice it even with myself. I do my kundalini breaths and shortly after I feel the buzzing sensations of a fuckin crazy amplified EM Field. So yeah, this is truly awesome!

Kundalini breathing does not automatically tap you into the mysteries of the universe. It's a form of meditation that can temporarily increase your blood oxygen levels. The 'buzzing' senation you describe is simply a result of hyperventilation. Fuck all to do with electromagnetic fields.

I don't see any connection between the link you posted and what you describe.

I think kundalini practices give you access to the full range of your own consciousness, same with tantric practices... but it doesn't mean you suddenly know the secrets of the universe. It means you have expanded awareness. The thing that makes it seem so much more cosmic is that you're accessing soul level information, which is a lot deeper than the corporeal mind-body.

I get really tired of tantric people acting enlightened because of what they do.

Lol.. And FUBAR.. to still feel this buzzing sensation all throughout the day, and every day after. This electrical buzzing feeling below my feet, the perennial, my hands, and the entire top of my head. Enlightened.. fuck that word and fuck what it means. I know what I feel and experience. My entire body was extremely tense with stagnant energy for several months from a terrible drug. I intended.. clear the negative energy and fill me with positive. I don't specify neutrino because there could be a few types at work. With each long exhale my body opened back up. I've just undone 9 months of tension in a single day. And yes.. I will fucking gloat about that. That's 9 months of hell undone in a day. I don't care about this enlightened, elated fuckin crap. I just care that I was able to do it. And yes, to the ones who do not believe, fuck em. I don't wish ill or death, that's a waste of my life. Just simply.. fuck em.

Lol.. And FUBAR.. to still feel this buzzing sensation all throughout the day, and every day after. This electrical buzzing feeling below my feet, the perennial, my hands, and the entire top of my head. Enlightened.. fuck that word and fuck what it means. I know what I feel and experience. My entire body was extremely tense with stagnant energy for several months from a terrible drug. I intended.. clear the negative energy and fill me with positive. I don't specify neutrino because there could be a few types at work. With each long exhale my body opened back up. I've just undone 9 months of tension in a single day. And yes.. I will fucking gloat about that. That's 9 months of hell undone in a day. I don't care about this enlightened, elated fuckin crap. I just care that I was able to do it. And yes, to the ones who do not believe, fuck em. I don't wish ill or death, that's a waste of my life. Just simply.. fuck em.
If I can offer some advice don't get carried away with whatever it is your doing my dad always told me "nothing worth having is easy" why don't you try to stop doing it for a while chill then come back I know some people who are really into spiritual stuffs I've learnt a lot off them but never heard of these 'Neutrinos'? Stay safe bro

The point of kundalini meditation isn't to get that buzzing feeling. That's a side effect. Chasing that feeling is an addiction behaviour and it can lead to problems. Kundalini rising can really deplete the body if it's not balanced with grounding exercises. The buzzing feeling is releasing endorphins and it's just another high. It doesn't mean you're enlightened.

The useless need to be validated. It's a tricky bitch. No better than a stupid program. I might as well be a walking program then. The vast majority of us might as well be. Feelings? Requesting validation. Thoughts? Requesting validation. Habits? A pathetic program continually being validated. I hate requesting validation. I know what I know.