• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Substitutes for rolling papers

crescentry

Bluelighter
So I live about 25 miles away from the nearest city and my pipe just broke. Does anyone know of any household items I could use? Printer paper doesn't seem to work too well :( thanks!

If you have a waterpipe and the stem is ok you can stick that in a plastic bottle.

Try bible paper. One with no ink on it.

Oh yes, I always turn to the bible in times of need =D

Bible paper makes a great substitute for skins. You don't even need glue. Just tear a thin strip off the side you need to stick then lick the the jagged edge - preferably using a bit of phlegm as well. Works a treat...

in the ciggarete packs you have a paper, take the cigs out, take the paper out, wet it, the paper has a foil kind of material side but after weting it you can slowly remove the paper to separate it, but do it carefully or you will rip it, after that wait till the paper dries and voila you got a rolling paper

That's some of the first ways I rolled up my Dad's weed when I was a kid, Bible Paper. It does work quit well, id also had these Dictionary that had very thin paper in a similar so i sometimes used that. But i would also take a socket from the Garage, piece of screen from the window or a store pipe screen and find a pen a dissemble it and duct tape it to the socket and you have a stem. Then I would put that in a water bottle and it worked well when I was despsrate and needed to rip a bong.

Also would use the same socket for Gravity Bongs and just wrap duct tape around it so it doesn't get to hot for you to touch. And you just use it as the Gravity from there, had one in the Basement throughout high school. That thing packs a punch.

Bible paper does work, I agree. I'm sure there are toxins in printer ink (I'm allergic to newspaper print but have zero allergy to the print in books) and possibly even carcinogens. Try and tear just the margins.

Salutations,

...my pipe just broke.

If it's a smoker pipe then maybe it's about time to consider a permanent, safer (health-wise) fix to this situtation anyway...

Does anyone know of any household items I could use?

A conduction vaporizer comes to mind spontaneously and i won't be more specific than that just because i hate the whole idea of it, with even more intensity since i started to recognize self-VILIFICATION vectors actually. So, lets forget finding a proper consumption tool in "household" environment! Why not try the internet as i'm ready to bet commercial parcel delivery can & will bring almost anything to the door, directly; e.g. the 25 Km barrier can be broken using your fingers instead of your feet IMHO.

:rolleyes:

Paper felt quite appropriate to James Albert Bonsack when he patented his most profitable invention in 1880 - 1881, despite the fact that his mercantile success was bound to eventually give rise to a Public Health issue of planetary proportions, euh... By the way, anyone noticed how often TV likes to remind us about going to the moon (and coming back) lately??

YouTube: 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing (2019-Jul-18)

...my pipe just broke.

What if you could get one that doesn't? Though that ain't as cheap as rolling paper i'm afraid, but i garantee the investment pays off if/when we look at bigger perspectives. Not to mention the novelty of cigarettes/"joints" somewhat plumetted after 130+ years of a same historical error.

Printer paper doesn't seem to work too well

M'well, ain't this some hint that calls for a beneficial "T-Break"?? Why not only paper & glue, or just glue for that matter!... If desperate think of emulating ancient hot rocks under the tent of a shaman wearing buffalo artifacts, by the time you're done the idea of toking may have dissipated!

My apologies failing to provide comfort.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

This!!! Maybe you might want to use some kitchen foil to make some kind of cone to hold the pot separate from the wet fruit but ya, should be super.

+1 for the apple.

Adds a nice apply taste, and has added bonus of not summoning cenobites.

Oh yes, I always turn to the bible in times of need =D

Bible paper makes a great substitute for skins. You don't even need glue. Just tear a thin strip off the side you need to stick then lick the the jagged edge - preferably using a bit of phlegm as well. Works a treat...

I should add that the mini-bibles - the ones that are usually given out for free have really good sized papers in them. The ones in the back with no ink! You can glue it shut with a tiny bit of honey, hash oil, resin, etc.

True story, a buddy and I were driving around in DC in his van (70s) and we didn't have papers so I rolled one in a lumber company receipt (carbon paper style, not the chemical no carbon stuff). We were sitting at a light and a car full of black girls saw us smoking and asked if they could have a hit. I passed them the joint. At the next light they hollered at us "Ain't you white boys ever heard of papers"? and they tossed us a pack of EZ Widers.