• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subs

Oxyonthemind87

Ex-Bluelighter
Are you able to snort sub orange pills? I keep reading people that are doing that, but I thought the nalaxone is supposed to cause PW which is supposed to be the deterrent. Does anybody know?

Hey Schizo, respectfully disagree with a little something here. You don't really take Buprenorphine products orally, as you end up sacrificing a pretty large percentage of your possible bioavailability. This is why it is commonly dispensed as a sublingual-intended product.

Sublingual: ~30% bioavailability

Intranasal: ~50% bioavailability

Buccal: ~65% bioavailability

You can insufflate these pills and many people do. The one thing that worries me is that when insufflated, you do have the chance of the Naloxone and Buprenorphine producing powerful precipitated withdrawal. If you are Opioid dependent, just make sure you pay attention to your body and how you feel as best you can. If you're going to use Buprenorphine, I would really make sure that you're quite sick prior to using the Buprenorphine.

Are you able to snort sub orange pills? I keep reading people that are doing that, but I thought the nalaxone is supposed to cause PW which is supposed to be the deterrent. Does anybody know?
I’ve always snorted them without a problem