• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Subs to Oxycodone

tsquared44

Greenlighter
I just found a couple 30s under my couch yesterday and i been on bupe for a month. Want to have a little fun so please dont judge me on that. Have a very fast metabolism and i dose 6-8mg of bupe daily. Last dose of bupe was around 24 hours ago. Im starting to feel slight withdrawl. When can i have the oxy. Will there be any side effects to mixing if bupe is still in system. Thanks

I guess i might as well repost. Can confirm im around 40 hours of my last bupe useage and just been lining around 10mg every couple hours just to get some kind of gauge cause im not feeling much. I still think the bupe is in me and effecting my receptors. Just dont know how long it will take. I also have no withdrawls though so i guess thats a good thing.

Just a little update. Since nobody is posting in regards to my question and im going through the process of oberserving my time with trying oxy post suboxone use, I might as well log my data for future people who have similiar questions since I havent found detailed analysis on this topic from bluelight. Im now around the 60 hour mark of no bupe use (6-8mg daily for 2 months) and still I find it incredibly hard for getting any type of Euphoric buzz that oxy is so credible in doing. Im not chasing by any means but Ive been doing lines of 7.5-12mg ever couple to few hours and the only thing that I really feel is no depression/anxiety or any type of withdrawl symptoms the bupe might be incurring. Its a little frustrating cause I want to feel the feels but I wont chase and see my money dissapear. I assume the bupe is still partially in me and is strong enough where its still diminishing certain effects. Im 6'2 160 pounds, very fast metabolism, 6-8mg of bupe daily. Hoping once i hit the 72-96 hour mark I will keep noticing more effects. If anybody has more detailed ideas on this topic and what I should maybe do or not do it would be well appreciated. I guess the fact that im not withdrawling and have oxy at the ready, im not really worried about any bupe symptoms. Thanks