• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Subs-Teeth-Veneers?

Opana313

Bluelighter
"Gotta have teeth baby. You. Me. No teeth. It just wouldn't look right haha" Obie Trice Cheers album (rapper signed shady long ago, former cocaine pusher.

Here's my predicament..I'm not pulling any more. 1 moler and another a tooth away from the k9...fuck that. I have a few crowns already (front teeth, a fight) they are holding up amazingly..BUT...

I BLAME SUBS for real I have never had such terrible decay come out of no where in my life...granted I do like my soda, cigs and I'm not a religious flosser but I'll be damned..get me sum hunter Biden teeth I suppose??

I am on a long ass taper with subs and even thought that maybe I should go back to putting it up my nose...

My main question is how much are these veneers? Or just get implants and/or crowns or bridges? I need SEVERAL if not all teeth worked on.. I never had braces as a kid and always had one crooked tooth up front with the two main crowns...this tooth cracked off a piece a year or so ago and now I see the enamel is just gone. I figure this one will most likely go first and it's a main one for the smile...so I've been tossing around ideas like definitely crown or implant if I need. But then I look at the others and it's sad shit is decaying at the base where it meets the gums(I have a suspicion that my gum line has receded).

I don't know. What do yall think or if you have experience? I have dental insurance but still don't think it will cover much at all like usual bullshit insurance.
Veneers? Is this like a whole new set of teeth that are implanted(root pulled screw or post to take its place, then some shiny grill? Is this only affordable for presidential bastard sons and rockstars?
Maybe just have them all pulled for a bottle of codeine(yeah fucking right more like ibuprofen,just sad) and be completely toothless like this trailer park tweeker I used to buy her script from? So many questions fuck no to dentures and just sad about it..About to be rocking wooden teeth like Mr Washington on my 1$bill....