SubQ, intramuscular and needles

Just wanted to chime in. I've been doing IM injections daily for years for various vitamins/minerals that I no longer absorb intestinally because of my autoimmune disease. If you do IM properly, it's not the needle that leads to scarring, it's the injection solution. I inject mag sulfate every 3 days or so and it is buffered with sulfric acid, so I have fibrosis in the injection areas just from that. My other injections, which are buffered with phenyl or saline, don't do this. Every 6 months or so, I take a break from the IM; I use topical DMSO combined with oral hyaluronic acid, collagen, MSM and chondroitin which dissolves the fibrotic lumps and they turn to normal tissue. Takes about two weeks. I also find that since I've been bodybuilding and achieving higher muscle mass, the injection fibrosis has been going away on its own without intervention -- maybe there's more healing resources available to the muscles, dunno.

For hormone injections I don't understand why anyone would do IM if subQ is an option. AFAIK, everyone I've met who does TRT does T by subQ.

If presenting with an autoimmune disease, look into total elimination of processed grains. (or any grains)..

WGA in glutens has been shown to mimic similar molecular structures within the body, triggering destructive immune response. (molecular mimicry)..

Plus grains can be responsible for epithelial dysregulation (leaky gut), combined with glyphosate, leakage can increase by another 50%..

Obviously drop ALL vegetable seed oils..... Plus refined fructose..!!

If presenting with an autoimmune disease, look into total elimination of processed grains. (or any grains)..

WGA in glutens has been shown to mimic similar molecular structures within the body, triggering destructive immune response. (molecular mimicry)..

Plus grains can be responsible for epithelial dysregulation (leaky gut), combined with glyphosate, leakage can increase by another 50%..

Obviously drop ALL vegetable seed oils..... Plus refined fructose..!!

Thanks for the advice. The root cause of my autoimmune is oxidative stress, particularly excess hydrogen peroxide production at the cellular level. Since addressing it from that angle, I have entered remission and I can eat whatever I want.

Eliminating food allergens is a symptom management strategy when flares are bad but diet is not the root cause of my condition. Though, poor quality food can definitely worsen oxidation, especially if the food is overly processed and oxidized.

Thanks for the advice. The root cause of my autoimmune is oxidative stress, particularly excess hydrogen peroxide production at the cellular level. Since addressing it from that angle, I have entered remission and I can eat whatever I want.

Eliminating food allergens is a symptom management strategy when flares are bad but diet is not the root cause of my condition. Though, poor quality food can definitely worsen oxidation, especially if the food is overly processed and oxidized.
I don't mean to make light of your condition but all I could do is go "lol, they're like anaerobic bacteria"

You must have unfavourable genotypes, particularly SOD2, and GPx.. SOD2 determines how quickly you convert harmful oxidants into hydrogen peroxide, and GPx determines how quickly you convert hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen..
Exercise stimulates catalase and glutathione peroxidase, both enzymes break down hydrogen peroxide..

You must have unfavourable genotypes, particularly SOD2, and GPx.. SOD2 determines how quickly you convert harmful oxidants into hydrogen peroxide, and GPx determines how quickly you convert hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen..
Exercise stimulates catalase and glutathione peroxidase, both enzymes break down hydrogen peroxide..

You nailed it. SOD2 is double mutated, so is GSTP1. Not sure about GPx but it's likely. Exercise does help but it's a delicate balance. Anything that increases catabolysis drives the electron transport chain, generating reactive oxygen species. Mostly, I just have to take antioxidants like crazy, and not just any -- ones that can penetrate cells and reduce intracellular enzymes.

It's been a long journey but I've finally figured it out.

You nailed it. SOD2 is double mutated, so is GSTP1. Not sure about GPx but it's likely. Exercise does help but it's a delicate balance. Anything that increases catabolysis drives the electron transport chain, generating reactive oxygen species. Mostly, I just have to take antioxidants like crazy, and not just any -- ones that can penetrate cells and reduce intracellular enzymes.

It's been a long journey but I've finally figured it out.

So, you must have SOD2:TT & GSTP1:GG genotype.
We share the same SOD2 genotype, luckily my GSTP1 is AA, so is associated with optimal enzyme function and clearance of oxidants..

Have you been recommended: Vitamin C (from berries), Tocotrienols, Acetyl L-Carnitine, & Ubiquinol..?

what i mean to say is not deoxify. i mean ozone = neg ions, so it has an antioxidant effect...Its how generating ozone (in the right measure) can prevent cancer spreading. Or another example is how it stops metal from rusting (caused by oxidation). Im not a scientist but my basic understanding is that ozone is an antioxidant,
Hydrogen peroxide doesn't release ozone (O3) though, it releases atomic oxygen (O) that then quickly forms atmospheric oxygen (O2).

So, you must have SOD2:TT & GSTP1:GG genotype.
We share the same SOD2 genotype, luckily my GSTP1 is AA, so is associated with optimal enzyme function and clearance of oxidants..

Have you been recommended: Vitamin C (from berries), Tocotrienols, Acetyl L-Carnitine, & Ubiquinol..?

Yup you nailed it, both my SOD2 and GSTP1 are mutated-homozygous. So I'm fucked basically. I have an inflammatory autoimmune condition that tries to kill me about once a year, for the past 8 years, due to insane amounts of ROS production (mostly hydrogen peroxide).

None of those things you mentioned get at it, I have tried. I've had to go to the ends of the earth to obtain R-dihydrolipoic acid (RDLA), the reduced form of R-lipoic acid, and it more or less put me in remission overnight. It is next to impossible to find, nobody has it, at least not publicly. RDLA reduces all the other endogenous compounds you mentioned and eliminates excess ROS.

I can't believe the shitty gene lottery I inherited and the effort I have had to go through to handle ROS that any other normal person with normal genes would be able to handle just by existing.