• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone

Binky7766

Bluelighter
I’ve have a high tolerance to opiates & have been addicted in the past. I withdrew from them & now I very occasionally get some methadone from a friend & boy does it work for pain. It also gives me energy to do the things that need to get done AND chases my blues away! I make sure I only do it occasionally as a treat or if I’m in a super lot of pain. Today this same friend gave me an 8mg/2mg suboxone strip. He told me I should cut it in thirds. I’ve never tried suboxone. Based on my high tolerance, will I get sick? Will I feel any high at all? I’m thinking I could probably tolerate the whole strip but not sure. Would appreciate some good advice and feedback! Thanks!

I’ve have a high tolerance to opiates & have been addicted in the past. I withdrew from them & now I very occasionally get some methadone from a friend & boy does it work for pain. It also gives me energy to do the things that need to get done AND chases my blues away! I make sure I only do it occasionally as a treat or if I’m in a super lot of pain. Today this same friend gave me an 8mg/2mg suboxone strip. He told me I should cut it in thirds. I’ve never tried suboxone. Based on my high tolerance, will I get sick? Will I feel any high at all? I’m thinking I could probably tolerate the whole strip but not sure. Would appreciate some good advice and feedback! Thanks!
If you’re no longer physically dependent I’d take a quarter at most. I use that amount daily and stay pretty even. You may catch a buzz for first few tries but not very long. If your physically dependent on opiates and withdrawal around 24 hours or less then more maybe required but even then a qtr will should take care of the heavier symptoms