• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone

The_Crimson

Greenlighter
I'm trying to find out if i am ok to take some suboxone. I did like dub (.20 grams) of brown around 3pm yesterday. Woke up sick at 9am today. IV'D 2 15mg roxicodones at 12:30pm but it didnt do shit to keep me well. Im still hella sick right now. Can i take a 8mg sub or at least half of it right now and be ok. Not get percipitated withdrawals?

It would be irresponsible of me to give you any advice on this topic

I'm trying to find out if i am ok to take some suboxone. I did like dub (.20 grams) of brown around 3pm yesterday. Woke up sick at 9am today. IV'D 2 15mg roxicodones at 12:30pm but it didnt do shit to keep me well. Im still hella sick right now. Can i take a 8mg sub or at least half of it right now and be ok. Not get percipitated withdrawals?
I would you really prolly only need like a 1/4 of that sub to be good for the rest of the day I doubt it'll make you sick people that say that are usually lying cuz I've done them both within an hour or less apart several times and never suffered any bs from it

This is a serious topic as dosing with subs too soon can throw you into withdrawals.

From personal experience I would wait AT LEAST 24 HOURS to take any Suboxone if you’ve been taking other opiates.

Is this recreational or are you starting a detox/maintenance program?

The only really dangerous thing you can do with subs is to take em .. get sick .. and then try and take full agonists to get well. As the subs bind more aggressively to your opiate receptors than the full agonists you've been taking but are weaker in effect they can rip the full agonist off and leave a defficit in effect that makes you sick as fuck while also giving you a temporary massive tolerance to full agonists. If you give it an hour or two and continue to take 4mg subs every 1/2 hour .. you should find you feel ok as they build up enough to get you well. It is actually possible to get well with a full agonist (e.g. oxys) too but you will essentially be taking a big overdose. You've then gotta pray the opiate wears off before the subs do or your dead (not to mention you'll likely need to re-dose to stay well at some point). There's no safe way to do it unless you're on artifical respiration.

If your inexperienced with subs .. then wait 24 hours after your last dose of any opiate ... when your good and sick .. and then take em. You can sometimes have to wait longer with things like methadone and a lot of people report precipitated withdrawal despite waiting 24 hours, but at that point it won't be too bad and it'll be over quick if it happens.