• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone

Biotech1435

Greenlighter
Hi, I've taken suboxone for 2Days now and i have not done any (H)....Today it's day 3
So on day 1, What I did was wait for the oopiates to live my body 24/36 hours depends on the person, okay so I shoot up that day at 12pm and at 3:30pm the next day I took some suboxone first time ever... Okay so that's 15 hours with 30 minutes I waited, I know things can go wrong if i take it too early and I could get really sick but hey i was feeling sick sooo.....

I had a (8mg/2mg) I cut it in half- then took a "half" and cut it in (half). so i had 2 squares. And 1 of the square I grabbed and cut it in half so I had 8 1mg/.25 squares then, 1 square I cut in half again .5/.025 and put it under my tongue I start to feel a little better after 40min. Then the other half, for a total of 1mg/.25 then I felt a hard stomach ache a really bad one, my god it sucked, so I had 7 1mg/.25 squares left...
But bro listen after an hour it went away so I thought F' it I'll go with my intuition
And took another 1mg/.25 for a total of 2mg/.50 okay____2hours after all these math and time. I started to feel it working but I still was abit sick. Just had; Restless,legs.. I had a stomach,ache
Moderate=chills here and there and joint pain moderate for 3 hours. Then I was feeling great! like not sick at all weird I thought I was got straight to paws...
Thought I was going to get sick x10 but nope.

So I waited 14 hours or 15 or 16 it doesn't matter I still didn't wait the full hours but. If you're coming off

And don't wanna be sick for along time do what I did and take .5/.025 then wait an hour its not going to do anything crazy after let's say 12hours and up or do what i did just look at the hours I waited and what milligrams I took. (BUT IF YOUR COMING OFF METHADONE) wait 36 hours or take .5/.25 after 24hours then take the other half after 10hours. Menn you just gotta be the Down and Idk I'm very inpatient too. But I woke up today not feeling sick
I felt good, but I still took 7mg/1.75 of suboxone its a feeling like being wrapped with a warm blanket and gives me energy like Roxie's 30s used to give me 2 year's ago,,but I'm currently using it to get clean off He ro in I've been smoking it for 1 year and shooting for 2 weeks that's why I wanna quit fast cause I shoot up and said I would never. Haha I get higher by snorting H but cause of what they sell here in my state. Any way ima let it all out here so I'm say what comes from the heart mind and soul, if there anybody reading these quit when you know you can do it if you know you can't get on methadone. But I would want for all the opiate user's to have some consideration please I don't plan on staying on suboxone for more than 2 weeks. And wait a min before you go, don't ever get on suboxone for more than 2 weeks if you want to trade what ever you used for suboxone just to trade okay fine but if you want to quit with the help of suboxone don't do it for more than 2 weeks or you'll be in trouble. I know somebody that's been on it for 3 years and she wants to quit but can't the sickness is horrible- so if your playing and just wanna get high on it okay your choice just know don't to it for too long
I used 4mg a day but today I did more to write these down and cause SWIM did MDMA yesterday so I needed it. Well I said everything I had to I know I missed a lot and I just hope you people understand the note I dropped out in Jr high so I can work in construction with my father. FYI I always say more than I have to so you guys can know what I'm talking about or what i mean. Sorry to write too much. BYE' don't lose hope. And exercise!!! And now let's go get some cute girls. That'll keep Ya busy :eek: :D :)

Okay.. what was your question? We don't use swim here,but I digress..

I think you have paws and pwd mixed up..

Suboxone can take up to 2-3 hours for the onset to ocurr, if taken SL, Also spit it out after it has absorbed, to avoid the headache and upset stomach. If you waterline the suboxone, the onset is within minutes. But everything you said, and everything I said has already been well established in the anals of BL..

- Hopeless Soul

I know. And I'll just about to waterline 1mg is that good??? And I just like chatting about these stuff

I know. And Im just about to waterline 1mg is that good??? And I just like chatting about these stuff

I know. And Im just about to waterline 1mg is that good??? And I just like chatting about these stuff
Depends on what dose you were taking SL, Intranasal buprenorphine has about twice the bioavailibility as SL, so in essence 2mgSL would equal 1mgIN.

But a few things should be taken into consideration when using the IN roa, 1. The onset will be much quicker, instead of having to wait hours, you only have to wait minutes.
2. Using it IN won't 'hold' you as long as SL will, for example when a person uses it SL and theyre good for 24 hours, they might only be good for 16 hours IN. This can be a bad thing if youre on maintenance and only want to dose once per day, or a good thing if you use bupe to get you by inbetween fixes, because the bupe will be less likely to block full agonist opioid effects.

- Hopeless Soul