• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone Vs Kratom

funeralfather

Bluelighter
Anything u can tell me as I got a few patches and I’m tired of wasting money. Would suboxone and adderall stave off the wd effects

Withdrawing from what bro?
So far nothing but I was talking about kratom my bad I just got 5 strips I just probably trying to find an excuse to try them so far no issues I’d like to keep it that way cars wrecked waiting on insurance so no daily rides to venders forcing me to quit

cars wrecked waiting on insurance
Hhaha.. you know my car is also wrecked at the service ..waiting for the insurance ..i slept for 1sec on the wheel cause i was on pills and other shit ..its quite easy you know...i was lucky nothing serious happened but i fucked my front tires flat..be careful man shit is serious on the road

Hhaha.. you know my car is also wrecked at the service ..waiting for the insurance ..i slept for 1sec on the wheel cause i was on pills and other shit ..its quite easy you know...i was lucky nothing serious happened but i fucked my front tires flat..be careful man shit is serious on the road
Rode my wheel and severed all my wire harnesses 😂 it’s not funny that I was towed off the same exit ramp I wrecked at last eclipse idk who does nitrous on the tow truck while it’s towing you to where triple a can get you certainly not me.

Thank you for your input I hope yours gets repaired soon I’m just trying to understand the difference because I get scripts for Adderall and Klonopin but secretly I want to try them although I’m on my last strike with one of my family members who’s help me out the most. I’ve been quit all opiates including kratom for three days But so I have a hard time realizing taking adderall xr is probably not the best idea.

Try 1-2mg at first cause with xone lower is higher somehow.
sorry I replied with the quote above. If you haven’t taken any opiates in loading kratom Would there be any kind of serious side effects because I’ve got 2 mg patches five or six of them and I need to know cause I’m going get a ride to them. If you’ve had experience with. Would it be stronger than taking about 60 mg of OXY usually 40 at first and 20 later I have no idea the naloxone in it but I’m thinking it’s a 2 mg 0.5 mg patch

sorry I replied with the quote above. If you haven’t taken any opiates in loading kratom Would there be any kind of serious side effects because I’ve got 2 mg patches five or six of them and I need to know cause I’m going get a ride to them. If you’ve had experience with. Would it be stronger than taking about 60 mg of OXY usually 40 at first and 20 later I have no idea the naloxone in it but I’m thinking it’s a 2 mg 0.5 mg patch
@schizopath Thank you for any information you can give me got them a little bit I had a impulsively and I just don’t want to ruin the only spot I have to go right now especially when they’re repairing my car so if I’m be fucked up I need to know if it’s best to take it when no ones around.

Anything u can tell me as I got a few patches and I’m tired of wasting money. Would suboxone and adderall stave off the wd effects
Suboxone beats kratom any day , its alot more potent . But only if your opiode naive and snorting (roa) makes recreational difference

Yes it does .

So far nothing but I was talking about kratom my bad I just got 5 strips I just probably trying to find an excuse to try them so far no issues I’d like to keep it that way cars wrecked waiting on insurance so no daily rides to venders forcing me to quit
Decent kratom can have a nice buzz combined with a benzo . Unfortunately it only last 2 hour and redosing seems useless .