• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Suboxone treatmemt with quickmd

[email protected]

Greenlighter
Not sure where to put this thread. If I'm wrong please let me know. I wanted to check and see if anyone has used QuickMD for suboxone treatment from opioids? I've seem alot of positive reviews online and everywhere says they're legit. just checking on bluelight. Thanks guys!!

Not sure where to put this thread. If I'm wrong please let me know. I wanted to check and see if anyone has used QuickMD for suboxone treatment from opioids? I've seem alot of positive reviews online and everywhere says they're legit. just checking on bluelight. Thanks guys!!
I've not heard of this. Let me do some reading and I'll get back to you. In the meantime perhaps someone else with experience/knowledge on it will reply.

This is an old post, but I wanted to respond in case anyone needs help. Yes, this is legit and not a scam. You need to pay $99 in my state for the consultation and then you can get your script sent over to your pharmacy.