• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone sweating and creatine

No it was just a theory on how he died. He had the glands removed but also trained without water. He'd already been hospitalised for brain swelling before he died. They blamed the pain med he was given but he was ill before taking it.
I doubt a normal person would be affected in any way. Unless u want to dehydrate yourself then run a marathon.

You seriously think you can overheat ? You have like millions sweat cells and why would they other wise do the treatment . Sounds like a bs story .
For sure you can overheat.. I experienced heat stroke for the first and hopefully last time this past summer. It's pretty much almost total system failure and came on sooooo strong.. like loving it to DONE in three minutes. Unbelievable, every warning light went off and all ability was stripped dead.

Set break at WSP redrocks.. I figured I was dying and I was.. ER trip. Shit is no joke.

For sure you can overheat.. I experienced heat stroke for the first and hopefully last time this past summer. It's pretty much almost total system failure and came on sooooo strong.. like loving it to DONE in three minutes. Unbelievable, every warning light went off and all ability was stripped dead.

Set break at WSP redrocks.. I figured I was dying and I was.. ER trip. Shit is no joke.
He meant can you overheat when your armpit sweat glands are removed, not can you overheat in general