• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone substantially lowers my opiate tolerance?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Even after using it briefly for 2 if even, I've noticed my tolerance to kratom and anything opiate related is completely shot as in almost absent for the time being. I have always suspected that suboxone/subutex greatly resets tolerance in some, while others the substantial morphine equivalency within suboxone/subutex would cause ones tolerance to skyrocket. Personally, I know for sure that suboxone strangely strips away my tolerance.. no pun intended.

Even after using it briefly for 2 if even, I've noticed my tolerance to kratom and anything opiate related is completely shot as in almost absent for the time being. I have always suspected that suboxone/subutex greatly resets tolerance in some, while others the substantial morphine equivalency within suboxone/subutex would cause ones tolerance to skyrocket. Personally, I know for sure that suboxone strangely strips away my tolerance.. no pun intended.
Be very careful mixing other opiates with suboxone. As subs will hold on to your receptors and wont let other opiates in.. however if your comming down off subs and have a tonnkf opiates in you they can hit you like a brick wall and make you od... ive seen it happen.. thats why you shouldn't mix its a bad bad bad idea... be safe my friend!🙏🙏🙏