• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone snorting

KidCruddi

Greenlighter
Whats the difference between crushing suboxone powder verses putting it in water and snorting that? I take 2mg sublingual in the morning and after work I snort 1mg powder. But my nose is constantly clogged(duh) so im thinking of switching to snorting the sub dissolved in water. Would that help Pros? Or tips on keeping my nose clear even with snorting. Pros ? Cons? Also I heard something about saline. Cheers everyone.

Whats the difference between crushing suboxone powder verses putting it in water and snorting that? I take 2mg sublingual in the morning and after work I snort 1mg powder. But my nose is constantly clogged(duh) so im thinking of switching to snorting the sub dissolved in water. Would that help Pros? Or tips on keeping my nose clear even with snorting. Pros ? Cons? Also I heard something about saline. Cheers everyone.
Totally! I tried this for a while, but the clogged nose and the unstable high got me right bck to sublingual with alcohol drops to help with buccal absorption! The sub-buzz is great that way too once your toleance adjusts. Bupe is a wicked good high though nasally speaking. But then you kind of crash out... Tell us more about the details of this nasal habit of yours please! :) p.s. no diffrece when you create a liquid mix, even with syringe filters, my nose got clogged (but it was better w/ the syringe filters, I'll admit that!

Totally! I tried this for a while, but the clogged nose and the unstable high got me right bck to sublingual with alcohol drops to help with buccal absorption! The sub-buzz is great that way too once your toleance adjusts. Bupe is a wicked good high though nasally speaking. But then you kind of crash out... Tell us more about the details of this nasal habit of yours please! :) p.s. no diffrece when you create a liquid mix, even with syringe filters, my nose got clogged (but it was better w/ the syringe filters, I'll admit that!
What are alcohol drops? I'm interested in that. Because if my nose is going to continue to stay clogged then im probably going to stop. The buzz has been nice though thats for sure. I've been on subs for about 6 years. Started at 8mg. And at the beginning I would do some snorting but I was snorting to much and it wasn't doing anything because I didn't have much of a understanding. So I decided to stop. Fast forward 5 years later. I'm down to 4mg. And a month ago I decided to taper. And with my taper I decided to snort 1mg because my taper was making me tired. Then I discovered the crashes from snorting. Let me know if you have any questions im an open book.

You've been on sub for 6 years... and snorting gave you a buzz? Really? More than with sublingual? I always assumed it would be less effective though I have a friend who picked up the habit in jail and swears by it.

You've been on sub for 6 years... and snorting gave you a buzz? Really? More than with sublingual? I always assumed it would be less effective though I have a friend who picked up the habit in jail and swears by it.
Honestly since I've been taking it sublingual for so long that it doesn't give me a buzz at all. So the snorting sometimes gives me a real nice euphoric buzz. But not everytime. So there's definitely a chance its partially placebo but hey if it feels good it feels good.