• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

suboxone question

bEnZo bUdDyY

Bluelighter
After you hold the suboxone in your mouth for an hour do you spit or swallow the leftovers?

Whats the better way?

i always swallow like my dad taught me.

the pills are sublingual so they really don't have much/any effect if you swallow them

i felt like it

i always swallow like my dad taught me.

the pills are sublingual so they really don't have much/any effect if you swallow them.

I was asking about the N8 films. Do you think it matters spitting or swallowing?

Also any back up information supporting this? J.w.

Always swallow like your dad taught you? Are you a female lol ...

Anyways im talking about the N8 films do you think it matters?

it was a joke

i have the standard buprenorphine sublingual tablets, but assuming you hold them under your tongue then there's no difference

No sublingual means under the tongue! The question I was and still am asking is after sublingual dosing should you swallow the remains in your mouth? If you think logical if it is sublingual ingested then why would you swallow basically saved up spit and possibly left over naloxone. Idk thats why I was asking to gather more information.

No sublingual means under the tongue! The question I was and still am asking is after sublingual dosing should you swallow the remains in your mouth? If you think logical if it is sublingual ingested then why would you swallow basically saved up spit and possibly left over naloxone. Idk thats why I was asking to gather more information.
I just swallow the saliva that builds up. Why waste any potential sub? May not matter but the shit isn't cheap so I'm not spitting any out.

Aha i feel you my dude thankfully my suboxone scripts are free.

I was just curious so I figured id hit BL with the question....

Swallow that shit man. That was something just came naturally to me, as I didn't want to waste any... I don't take my subs sublingually any more though, but when I did I would hold them under my tongue until it was completely dissolved and then some more after that so I had it under my tongue for like 15-25mins, it was the pill form 90% of the time as I had the strips for one month right when they came out on the market, and told my doc I hated them so he switched me back to the pills. And also OP how do you get them free, I am currently paying out of pocket for my subutex, which is much cheaper than suboxone with no insurance, but still a bit pricey! My insurance sucks though they don't cover subs or Adderall and I take both!

Aha i feel you my dude thankfully my suboxone scripts are free.

I was just curious so I figured id hit BL with the question....
Be grateful they are free. Mine would be free if I did drug consoling as required by my insurance but couldn't because it would interfere to much with my job.

lol are you for real?

After you hold the suboxone in your mouth for an hour do you spit or swallow the leftovers?

my answer was swallow the leftovers after the subs have dissolved, why spit it out? just swallow it! no point wasting whatever's left and idk about you but i find people spitting everywhere gross... yh?

Swallow that shit man. That was something just came naturally to me, as I didn't want to waste any... I don't take my subs sublingually any more though, but when I did I would hold them under my tongue until it was completely dissolved and then some more after that so I had it under my tongue for like 15-25mins, it was the pill form 90% of the time as I had the strips for one month right when they came out on the market, and told my doc I hated them so he switched me back to the pills. And also OP how do you get them free, I am currently paying out of pocket for my subutex, which is much cheaper than suboxone with no insurance, but still a bit pricey! My insurance sucks though they don't cover subs or Adderall and I take both!

How do I get my subs free due to my insurance michigan medicaid the merdian plan. Covers all my meds just the suboxone needed prior authorization in the beginning. But I have been on them now for close to about a year and a half.

I also got to cbt counseling this was ordered by my sub doc but i was already going due to my mental health problems m

Be grateful they are free. Mine would be free if I did drug consoling as required by my insurance but couldn't because it would interfere to much with my job.

Im very grateful they are free and i go to counseling, soon to be on disability.

lol are you for real?

my answer was swallow the leftovers after the subs have dissolved, why spit it out? just swallow it! no point wasting whatever's left and idk about you but i find people spitting everywhere gross... yh?

Chill bro

Also i have been swallowing my sub after like an hour holding in my mouth and plus i use the alcohol method to sublingualy take my strips.

I have been swallowing my subs the whole time I have been on them, I was just asking the question to gain more information if it made any difference. Between the two options.... And I wanted to here other BLighters exps doing both.

Im always awake there buddy dont get salty just because I corrected you and you still think im wrong because your always right I know. Its w.e bro just let it lay. I am a very knowledgeable person and you dont know me as I dont know you and im sure your knowledgeable yourself but theres no need to have a pissing match....

^ lol i told you first comment to swallow your tablets - just like everyone else has told you after - and all you took from it was to ask whether i was a girl?
i'm sure you're knowledgeable, but does me being a female factor into that at all? aha, so booky

tl;dr(the first answer) - swallow that shit! :)