• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone Prescription

MannersMakethMac

Greenlighter
Anyone out there know of a way to get a legit prescription for suboxone from a doctor online without a visit?

Anyone out there know of a way to get a legit prescription for suboxone from a doctor online without a visit?
Ummm…idk for sure but fairly certain depending what state you live you can do this apparently, especially California from what I hear assuming you live in the states.

I was surprised finding out about this because I always thought it was stipulated federally that you have to do therapy once a week and drop regularly but doesn’t seem to be the case, at least not anymore. I’d do some research though and make sure you aren’t getting ripped off. Read some reviews about the provider/company before anything.

Suboxone can save lives if used appropriately as a tool.

Yeah, it’s possible. I’ve never even met my dr other than zoom calls. You’d have to send his clinic a bit of your health history and you’d have to go to the hospital for some blood work/urine sample. After he’s met with you for the first time on zoom he’ll send in a script for your Suboxone to your pharmacy. He’ll probably start you off with a smaller dose and increase it if needed.