Suboxone PAWS

seahawks168

Bluelighter
I hope i posted this in the right forum. A little backstory:

I've abused opiates for about 4 years now, the last 2 years being heavy, chronic use (fentanyl, poppy tea, etc), and the last 8 months I finally put myself on Suboxone, never went past an 8mg dose per day, and for the last 2 months of the treatment i was taking 3mg or less of Sub. Now im on day 22 of no subs, but the fatigue and lack of sleep is killing me. I sleep for maybe 3 hours at a time twice a day. Dont get me wrong, I'm sure im lucky to be getting any sleep. But will this ever end?

I'm at the point where I feel guilty for sleeping because I should be focusing on exercise and occupying my time with hobbies/activities to aid in recovery. But if i dont sleep I feel like death and lack motivation.

Should i keep telling myself this will eventually pass and that feeling like this is just a part of the slow process of recovery?

Sorry for the rant, I may just need some sleep ;). Thanks bluelight for all the info, and thanks anyone who reads or responds to this.

- gohawks!

It will end, and it may have already. I didn't sleep for a straight month after withdrawing from heroin and small dosage of sub. I still have to make the jump off sub again and am in for a world of hurt. I am gonna guess your sleep has gotten better in this past week.