• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone on probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revlovon

Greenlighter
Hi, I have a visit with a PO tomorrow morning. I have been told I have 30 days to get THC out of my system, which I should be fine with since I stopped smoking. I've done other drugs in the last couple weeks, (Lsd, cocaine, mdma) but I'm sure they're out of my system. I was also told I can't abuse alcohol, but I barely drink so that shouldn't be a problem. Although I was at a wedding a couple days ago and got a little drunk. I plan on drinking lots of water with vitamins today. The problem is, I have had a 2 year opiate addiction and got pulled over with no license and drugs. Now I'm on a court release probation thing cause of my personal bond and will be drug tested most likely tomorrow. I've quite using dope and percs and have only been taking suboxone I got from a friend the last couple weeks. I have successfully tapered down to 1mg once a day. Everything I've researched online says most drug screenings do not test for bupe unless specifically searched for. But other people online have said they have pissed dirty for bupe, sometimes without even taking it, having false positives. So obviously some places under some circumstances do test for it. What are my chances of passing my drug test on nothing but sub, and drinking lots of water? Anyone have any insight or experience with this matter or something similar? I don't know what to believe. I'm not dosing tomorrow or tonight. Just took 1-1.5mg an hour ago and don't plan on taking more before the test. It's such a small amount, but I'm not prescribed it, so I'll be fucked if they test for it. I live in Cleveland, OH. if that matters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.