• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Suboxone, never going back again, but it sucks

yea there is . i speak to a guy who uses zoom for chats with ppl like us rather than meetings . he might see this anyway but ill ask him to post if not.

with the kratom i really believe theres a lot of hidden dangers. itll get argued a lot. that was my meaning by listen to your body dont ignore any issues that arise or blame them on other things. obv it inhibits the enzymes so no mixing etc. but yea great short term for reduction.

yea there is . i speak to a guy who uses zoom for chats with ppl like us rather than meetings . he might see this anyway but ill ask him to post if not.

with the kratom i really believe theres a lot of hidden dangers. itll get argued a lot. that was my meaning by listen to your body dont ignore any issues that arise or blame them on other things. obv it inhibits the enzymes so no mixing etc. but yea great short term for reduction.
Please do, I'd like to find a face to face, even if it's virtual, other than NA

Try the kratom, I'm a believer. I'd sure prefer percocet to suboxone. I think subs is a good drug for addicts really in the thick of it, but it should be prescribed with a plan to get off. It's not a long term solution, in my, not uneducated, opinion. Curious how you work the percocet with the subs, when I was taking subs, anything else was wasted on me. Part of what makes it a good drug for addicts like us.
I realize this thread is almost a month old, but I strongly agree with kratom. It saved my ass coming off of opioids and even alcohol. I usually take Maeng Da and Bali strains.

I realize this thread is almost a month old, but I strongly agree with kratom. It saved my ass coming off of opioids and even alcohol. I usually take Maeng Da and Bali strains.
it's old, but I keep track of it. Thanks for getting back to me. I am using the Bali strain now, just the power since the pills are a pain in the ass. Of course the powder is like drinking cement. It seems to be working for me, I don't have w/d and I feel overall better than I have in years. I like it way better than suboxone but subs did have the doc writing the script and FDA approval and all that. Of course the FDA approval doesn't mean shit either.

If I don't take any, I don't feel cravings but not really w/d. I'm hoping I can quit it and I'll let you guys know how that goes.

it's old, but I keep track of it. Thanks for getting back to me. I am using the Bali strain now, just the power since the pills are a pain in the ass. Of course the powder is like drinking cement. It seems to be working for me, I don't have w/d and I feel overall better than I have in years. I like it way better than suboxone but subs did have the doc writing the script and FDA approval and all that. Of course the FDA approval doesn't mean shit either.

If I don't take any, I don't feel cravings but not really w/d. I'm hoping I can quit it and I'll let you guys know how that goes.
Yea I do the powder. It hits much better than capsules. I had to take a lot of it right after coming off opiates to fend off withdrawals then cut down the dosage of kratom. I take it daily and still works for me. Thank you for your reply!

Checking back on the crew here.. things haven’t changed a whole lot for me.. still dabbling in pretty much my go tos (oxy, then subs when I can’t fill my script, occasional good blow session, benzos at a minimum, and alcohol pretty much only socially. But I feel the weight of the world and my family at all times. I’m my best when I am on micro dose oxy, and no booze. Just occasional benzo for when I get super anxious. (Brother passed away a year ago, it happens). But I’m fighting like hell. Some days I feel like the worst person on earth. But my friends and family support me so much. I’m lucky and thankful.