• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone mixed with other narcotics

WyoFan91

Greenlighter
Hey all,
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have been on zubsolv for 3 years at 5.7mg 3x a day, and there have been multiples of occasions where I do other narcotics like hydros, perks, etc.. anyway I have seen a lot of people claim that mixing them will make you sick as a dog. Why have I never experienced this? I don't want to lol, but I was always curious if it happened to people or they were just assuming? Would like to hear your guys input, stories.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place still getting used to the site.

ive been on subs for 7 yrs. and i have never been able to get high of opiates while taking it. ive had to wait 2-3 days before i could get any high.

Precipitated withdrawal does not go "both ways" like you seem to think it does. If one is dependent upon full-agonist Opioids like Heroin, Morphine or Oxycodone, then takes Buprenorphine, the Buprenorphine will push the Opioids out of your receptors and occupy them, leaving you very sick, very fast. If you are already dependent upon Buprenorphine, the same effect I described will ultimately prevent you from experincing most of the effects of other full-agonist Opioids.

No, I defiantly get high if I take say a narcotic after like 4-5 hours after my bupe dose and visa versa.

I was depended on narcotics thanks to my doctor for years and then switched to suboxone and never felt sick except for the occasional migraine.