• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone I have a question...

Well, the short answer is to wait till you are back to feeling shitty or 36-48 hours. That said, 16 mgs will tie up your receptors almost completely so I doubt the h set you back much - you should be fine to switch over, but you will likely feel the same as you did before For a few days.

Good luck to you. Let us know what happens.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it a lot. There’s no fucking way I could wait 36-48 hours unfortunately. If I could do that I’d just go cold turkey. I’m gonna attempt micro dosing. Do you have any experience with that by any chance?

I have done 2mgs at a time once an hour up to 16 mgs. That’s really all there is to it I think tho others may have different ideas.

just reread original post and want to make sure of something - you are putting these under your tongue, right? Not swallowing them?

Ok good. Just wanted to be sure!

I’m surprised after 16mg you still felt anxious. ive inducted many times and I usually still feel crappy after my sub but the anxiety is gone.

You know how addicts are though. Once it crosses your mind that you need to use it’s all consuming. If I hadn’t caved in a couple nights ago I’d be two days into the transition now. I’m a dumbass. At this point I’m tryin to figure out how to get back on the subs without having to delve into the depths of hell (withdrawals) again. That’s why I’m gonna try micro dosing. Just trying to figure out when to take the first 1mg of suboxone. I figure the worst that can happen at this point is precipitated withdrawal. Which would suck balls but fingers crossed the small amount of suboxone won’t be enough to hurt too bad.

You know how addicts are though. Once it crosses your mind that you need to use it’s all consuming. If I hadn’t caved in a couple nights ago I’d be two days into the transition now. I’m a dumbass. At this point I’m tryin to figure out how to get back on the subs without having to delve into the depths of hell (withdrawals) again. That’s why I’m gonna try micro dosing. Just trying to figure out when to take the first 1mg of suboxone. I figure the worst that can happen at this point is precipitated withdrawal. Which would suck balls but fingers crossed the small amount of suboxone won’t be enough to hurt too bad.
How's it going?
I've been off and on subs and H since September. I noticed that if I actually found H and not some bizarre cut ( which is why I finally said fuck it for the moment) , I could take small amounts of a sub and not go into w/d.
I also started using H for intractable pain. I got pulled off my prescribed meds I was on for over 3O years.
I do have a formula that's worked for me.
Bernise method was great except I need the subs for pain ( I need something ). I hoping to find a pain doctor after this lock down is over .
I have found that H does work on top of subs for me ass far as pain.
I wasn't looking for the high. Pain relief is my high. Subs take a edge off but fuck, I feel like shit,.
I hate this stuff.
I'm glad I stocked up.
I was having alot of problems with the subs when I was getting fent., It takes alot longer for whatever bizarre cut I was getting to leave my body. Subs took forever to take hold. Ive only bounced back and forth 5 times
Really pisses me off being sold one thing and getting stuck w what I don't want ever at all.

So BigPharma can patent it as a new drug & make billions (as usual)

Actually yes probably. That and now that I think of it it probably helped sway public opinion because they could argue it can’t be abused, face palm

It's ok its kind of a weird thing honestly, so your situation is weird right now and I can't really tell you but there is a method a doctor used where he actually started patients on micro doses ( like 1 mg ) while they used heroin to induce them into suboxone if that makes sense.

You probably already went through the worst of it and the good thing is is you already still have suboxone in your system, If you do decide to take some I would take a small small amount like a tiny piece of the pill.

You just gotta remember it's gonna knock the heroin off your brain so if you did a lot of it it's gonna get kicked off and it's gonna hurt again.
Yeah that doctors name was Torin Finver and hes in jail now for selling heroin.

They talk a lot about getting thrown into withdrawl and shit with subs but it never happend to me. You should be fine to just keep on with the suboxone.

Good luck with getting clean man. But don't trust everything they tell you about the long term program. Suboxone withdrawl is a mother fucking beast that is far worse than heroin withdrawl, because it can last for WEEKS instead of days. Those programs are a good starting point for people trying to find an easier softer way, but they dont work in the long run brother.

Still I wish you luck and at least your trying to do something better!

Alright ive already reported this user and PMd 2 mods.

Look man if you've taken h in the past 24 and you have SUBOXONE not subutex then DO NOT take it. Least that will happen is youll get mild wd. However that presents for you, yawning, sweating, anexity or restlessness. Worst that will happen is full blown precipitated withdrawl. Puking, shaking, dehydration from not eating or drinking etc. Based on your ROA im thinking the symptoms will be slightly less severe than someone who shoots it. Like i used to. I took suboxone after 15 hours and after 2 days had to be hospitalized because everytime i tried to take a sip of water or even ice chips id dry heave for 5 minutes and pass out.

In today's world this kind of misinformation shouldnt be tolerated. Anywhere, but especially not on a harm reduction site like this. Idiots like this blatantly lieing about never being in wd and mixing meds are either someone whos never used and just wants the attention or someone who has and just likes making other peoples lives a living hell.

Wait at least 24 hours man. If you can wait 48 even better. The longer you wait the more youll be able to feel from the subs. And i know its tough. I know. We all do.

Yeah that doctors name was Torin Finver and hes in jail now for selling heroin.

No it's not. This was a Switzerland based account.

I'm all for not spreading BS information to drug addicts, but if you're gonna come cut throat at the real, at least have your information right. I don't post shit that ain't accurate or personally experienced, don't come blasting at me,

Just because some other guy didn't experience precipitated withdrawals doesn't mean his experience isn't real. I disagree, because I've been there, but he may be speaking his truth. Learn some alternative perspective reality before you try and sound intelligent

This is incorrect. Naloxone in bupe actually literally does nothing. I know because I've shot, snorted and taken it. The naloxone is essentially inactive i dont even know why its in it
Smh why do people post this idiotic trash?

Look naloxone in the suboxone is what will throw you into precipitated wd. The thing that blocks your high is the bupe. Bupe binds so strongly to the opioid receptors in your brain that other opiates have very little effect if any. It depends largely on dose and ROA. But to say naloxone does nothing is insipid since its the active ingredient in NARCAN. You know that stuff emts, doctors, nurses and police administer to OD victims? Why are you people posting when you have no clue?

No it's not. This was a Switzerland based account.

I'm all for not spreading BS information to drug addicts, but if you're gonna come cut throat at the real, at least have your information right. I don't post shit that ain't accurate or personally experienced, don't come blasting at me,

Just because some other guy didn't experience precipitated withdrawals doesn't mean his experience isn't real. I disagree, because I've been there, but he may be speaking his truth. Learn some alternative perspective reality before you try and sound intelligent
Well dumbass that doctor Torin Finver was MY doctor and that was the EXACT regiment he told me to use. So if your gonna make shit up you might wanna learn how to use the internet to fact check. Smh. Must be a trump supporter.

And btw it doesnt matter what "his experience" was because he started with "everyone is wrong because it never happened to me" on top of the fact hes literally telling a kid whos been using h for days and just used h 8 hours ago its okay to use suboxone. Because he "had a different experience". Yeah his experience was hes an idiot. He was either using subutex and doesnt know theres a difference or he used H once in a small amount and then switched to subs. Or any one of a million other things. But the one thing for sure is his experience was differnt than the op and therefore he shouldn't be advising him on anything MUCH less telling him that everyone who says pc wd is real is lieing. So dont come at me unless u know wtf is going on. Which u clearly didnt aince ur defending the dude.

Last edited:
Smh why do people post this idiotic trash?

Look naloxone in the suboxone is what will throw you into precipitated wd. The thing that blocks your high is the bupe. Bupe binds so strongly to the opioid receptors in your brain that other opiates have very little effect if any. It depends largely on dose and ROA. But to say naloxone does nothing is insipid since its the active ingredient in NARCAN. You know that stuff emts, doctors, nurses and police administer to OD victims? Why are you people posting when you have no clue?

Yes you moron naloxone is the ingredient in NARCAN. If you are maintained on SUBOXONE, you can shoot bupe, snort it, put it under your tongue it DOESNT MATTER. It won't PWD you. Bupe > Naloxone it is way stronger. don't fucking come chemistry and science at me you're stupid as fuck.

Yes you moron naloxone is the ingredient in NARCAN. If you are maintained on SUBOXONE, you can shoot bupe, snort it, put it under your tongue it DOESNT MATTER. It won't PWD you. Bupe > Naloxone it is way stronger. don't fucking come chemistry and science at me you're stupid as fuck.
wow youre dumb. The op was using heroin. Naloxone will put u into wd if ur using heroin.

Of course naloxone cant put u into wd if ur using bupe...ITS IN THE FUCKING MEDICATION YOU MORON. SUBOXONE IS BUPE AND NALOXONE. jesus fuck. These idiot kids today.

Well dumbass that doctor Torin Finver was MY doctor and that was the EXACT regiment he told me to use. So if your gonna make shit up you might wanna learn how to use the internet to fact check. Smh. Must be a trump supporter.

And btw it doesnt matter what "his experience" was because he started with "everyone is wrong because it never happened to me" on top of the fact hes literally telling a kid whos been using h for days and just used h 8 hours ago its okay to use suboxone. Because he "had a different experience". Yeah his experience was hes an idiot. He was either using subutex and doesnt know theres a difference or he used H once in a small amount and then switched to subs. Or any one of a million other things. But the one thing for sure is his experience was differnt than the op and therefore he shouldn't be advising him on anything MUCH less telling him that everyone who says pc wd is real is lieing. So dont come at me unless u know wtf is going on. Which u clearly didnt aince ur defending the dude.

I know what the fuck is going on. Been living this rodeo for 10 years still on the fucking bull.

The problem is you think you know everything, but you don't bud. Naloxone is not what causes precipitated withdrawal. ITS THE BUPE. I understand how stupid this sounds, but it is NOT the naloxone. Bupe has a way stronger binding affinity to receptors than ANY other opioid.

I understand how stupid this sounds, I get the fact that you probably never heard that or that doesn't make much sense. But in my experience and in other educated people I trust as well, Naloxone is not the problem in suboxone.

Granted, I have been narcan'd from a full blown heroin addiction. That feeling when you wake up from that narcan is DEATH. I was sweating, shaking, I couldn't move, my brain hurt so bad I was tremoring rocking back and forth while the paramedics tried to ask me bullshit questions. The only thought on my mind was "you just took 6 months worth of quality heroin and blew it off my brain with dynamite."

Literally.

Suboxone and naloxone and bupe all are NOT that well understood scientifically. All this shit is out but nothing is truly fact. We never know how things really work or are explained. This is my experience and the one I believe to be true. I don't think you're an idiot, sometimes I get fired up, I agree with you the kid saying "TAKE SUBOXONE WHENEVER YOU WANT YOU'LL BE FINE" is an idiot. That's nonsense from what I've experienced. Precipitated withdrawal is as real as they come. It definitely could have killed me. It was that bad.

Try and take what I say and my experience and learn, as I try to learn from you, and everyone. When I read something I know isn't true, I throw that shit out. We all learn and grow and gather information as we go, no one has all the answers. But when it comes to heroin, fentanyl and suboxone, I have a lot of experience. As I bet you do too.

Alright ive already reported this user and PMd 2 mods.

Look man if you've taken h in the past 24 and you have SUBOXONE not subutex then DO NOT take it. Least that will happen is youll get mild wd. However that presents for you, yawning, sweating, anexity or restlessness. Worst that will happen is full blown precipitated withdrawl. Puking, shaking, dehydration from not eating or drinking etc. Based on your ROA im thinking the symptoms will be slightly less severe than someone who shoots it. Like i used to. I took suboxone after 15 hours and after 2 days had to be hospitalized because everytime i tried to take a sip of water or even ice chips id dry heave for 5 minutes and pass out.

In today's world this kind of misinformation shouldnt be tolerated. Anywhere, but especially not on a harm reduction site like this. Idiots like this blatantly lieing about never being in wd and mixing meds are either someone whos never used and just wants the attention or someone who has and just likes making other peoples lives a living hell.

Wait at least 24 hours man. If you can wait 48 even better. The longer you wait the more youll be able to feel from the subs. And i know its tough. I know. We all do.

That's a nice narrative. How long have you used opiates?

Your anecdotal evidence means nothing.