• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone high

smallengine01

Bluelighter
Hi,

Long time lurker, first time making my own post.

former iv h user, cleaned up and been good for a few months.

Did 3 stamp bags of some decent stuff a few days ago and barely felt anything (but this bc my "friend" who got it for me took more than half of each bag, so prob actually did a bit over 1 bag, oh well)

So, I want to get high, don't feel like chasing down h or pills, but I've got shitload of subs from my last taper.

My question, if I snort one of the subs 8/2 bupe naloxone will I get high?

Just don't want to waste good pills or have a shitty high. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Also, I don't iv pills so thats not an option (I save my veins for good ol H)

THx

Sounds like a shitty friend who did that rather than just take one bag because they wanted as much as possible and didn't care if you even got any. I suggest finding a better middle man and recognising them for that as they are not your friend.

I doubt you'll feel high from subs, but try 1mg SL if you do and make sure to avoid pwd

Sounds like a shitty friend who did that rather than just take one bag because they wanted as much as possible and didn't care if you even got any. I suggest finding a better middle man and recognising them for that as they are not your friend.

I doubt you'll feel high from subs, but try 1mg SL if you do and make sure to avoid pwd

If someone got dope for me I would give em a bag and thy would be happy :) thats fucked up someone basiclly did half his dope. Anyway sorting subs is not as enjoyable as h or healthier or anything. You won't od one it but it my make u crave more and you wont feel anything after. With ur tolorence and usage patterns u should not need more then 2-4mg to feel a slight buzz 8mg won't get u higher if u as me 8mg is way too much. It keeps me well for days.

If someone got dope for me I would give em a bag and thy would be happy :) thats fucked up someone basiclly did half his dope. Anyway sorting subs is not as enjoyable as h or healthier or anything. You won't od one it but it my make u crave more and you wont feel anything after. With ur tolorence and usage patterns u should not need more then 2-4mg to feel a slight buzz 8mg won't get u higher if u as me 8mg is way too much. It keeps me well for days.

Also there are plenty that enjoy bupe. Shit I am from Georgia the country and there people would trade me grams of dope for a single 8mg. It all depends on the person drug experiences and their tolorence. I would recommend you pop a lil norco or oxy idk man I just went threw sub wd and i hate it :)) It was my favorite drug for years too.

You may get a slight buzz, but bupe is a semi-agonist, meaning people normally don't get as high as full agonists such as heroin.