• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

suboxone harms?

happyone

Bluelighter
Hi; first post here. I've been on Brand name Suboxone 8-2s / 3-4 films a day; morning. sometimes i take an extra in afternoon. usually same side of mouth. right. i have alot i could say here about brand name vs. generic, and getting off these darn things but want i want to ask is: has anyone developed oral problems with these? anything from accelerated tooth yellowing, brittleness, fragility, burning, gums burning? i've been taking these longer than i like now and cant seem to get all the way off. but,, does long term use change the acidity of your mouth?
My mouth is super sensitive under and aside the right tongue . heat sensitive too. no open sores or bleeding or rashlike areas. its the only med i take that way. going on 6 years now i've been taking these to get off the oxy's the dr. prescribed. what a mess. any insights appreciated. happy one

Welcome happyone. You ask good questions, I think this post would do better in the other drugs forum or basic drugs forum. There’s a lot of people here that can probably answer that and you may have better traffic in those forums. Seeing if I can get this moved for you. Good luck, I’ve never had Suboxone myself.