• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone for Heroin Overdose

Wouldn't these people wake up in full precipitated withdrawal after being shot with bupe in an OD ?(assuming they were dependent on the dope)

Wouldn't these people wake up in full precipitated withdrawal after being shot with bupe in an OD ?(assuming they were dependent on the dope)

Sounds like maybe he is. Of course ODing is no picnic and could just be feeling shitty from that alone. Im glad your friend survived subsaveslives and it is quite sad he thinks you are making it up, but look into your states or county's laws regarding naloxone. Its becoming more common and easy to get for situations as this.

I have saved a half dozen of my friends from dying by overdose. It's a shitty experience to say the least. 911 should always be your first option, every time. However I have used a method in which I'd like to share just for the sake of maybe helping somebody save a life. If there's no naloxone available and no suboxone available and for some reason or another the paramedics won't come, I get the person into ICE COLD shower/bath. Dump ice and veggies from the freezer into the tub with the cold water. I seriously get them as close to hypothermia as I can. This has worked all 6 times someone stopped breathing in front of me from opioid OD and a benzo/opioid combo OD. All the while sacking them as hard as I can in the face and shaking them. I will say that every time I ever did this, I did it almost IMMEDIATELY after they fell out and breathing came few and far between. Anyway, this is my first post and I hope it helps in some way.

Please do not do this. First of all freezing cold water can put their body in shock and even cause a heart attack. The water should be Luke warm. Instead of punching them in the face, they say to do I Sternum Rub (with your knuckles on their chest)- I've seen a girl with a huge bruise there, just from that. Also above their upper lip, with your knuckle. If their not completely out ODing, this will help them become more alert. If this is failing, Start breathing for them, you can keep someone alive by doing that. Move their skin, their feet arms, pour Luke warm water on them, call 911 if they do not come too, and you do not have narcan or subs. also they may need more than one dose of narcan so you may need to call 911 if one doesn't work.

I brought my good friend back from an OD, who sadly has no passed, bc a few month later she was with the wrong people who left the house and called 911 hours after she was dead, and no one moved her, meaning she was in the same seat at a kitchen table no one attempted to put her in shower, save her. Also my uncle, 40s struggled his whole life in and out fo jail, two weeks ago he was found off of a trail in NH, no shoes, and covered in brush. He must have been in someone's house and they couldn't revive him, so they dumped him. Its so sad BC in my state MA & NH there is a by stander law. Where you wont be charged unless there is so much around to incriminate you.. Like kilos. LOL, IDK.

Anyways my good friend I revived her, and many others, but she was the worst. she had just gotten out of jail, and she was so heavy I couldn't carry her to the bathroom, and I'm glad bc I fight with my boyfriend on the FREEZING COLD water shit. He is not a user and never been to classes to learn about this. Think when you jump into a cold lake you go into shock it fucks up your breathing, imagine if your unconscious. NO! anyways hes dumping ice water on her I'm moving her blood, skin to make blood flow, and we did CPR. I want to say I never had to do CPR to anyone the way we did it to her, taking turns, we blew in her lungs as hard as we could with as much air as we could build up in our lungs and blow out into hers, as hard as we could, it was fucked. like 7 or 8 times, and finally it opened up her chest, and she started to come too.. We saved her. I also want to mention the sign she started to do the death gurgle, siting on my bed head down, sounds like snoring, but it isn't.. I think if I remember correctly its a struggle to breathe. That's when I realized her li[ps were blue..After we did the CPR she was ok, in and out for a bit we just kept with the water and the color came bac from breathing for her and she was OK. I didn't want to let her sleep but after a bit best thing you can do for someone once they are back, is to let them sleep it off and stay with them. right next to them. Ive watched many ods and for some reason never had any narcana, and brought them all back. I was just lucky, and they were too. But I'm also willing to get arrested then to let someone die. And not attempt to save a life.

Just please research what to do in a OD, and saving a life. BC you can do damage throwing someone in ICE COLD water, Brain Damage, a Heart Attack, Resspitory Failure. & if I remember correctly Whailing on someone, punching them in the face can cause damage, paralyze them, brain damage.

Last edited:

Its funny or a coincidence that I just realized from a friend you can bring someone back with subs. found out yesterday, that's why I looked it up today. I asked him the same question bc my first response was NO you don't do that. BUt Naracan & Naloxone are one in one, Id think it would put you in the worst withdrawal symptoms of their life. BUT idk, I know I made the mistake by doing a sub too soon and spirant my morning in the hospital.

Last edited:
Ive never ODed knock on wood but doing is nothing like withdrawal symptoms from mixing a sub and heroin. or even being dope sick. its nothing like that even when someone who comes to after doing, if they came to with no narcan its like they are so high still idk how shitty they feel bc in my experience people who OD's seemed to think nothing happened and they are ok