• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone feeling like snake poisen

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight,

i used suboxone for almost a year , i don't get it prescribed but lets say i know a guy who gets 24mg daily . So i would always buy a 8mg pill for like 5 bucks . I was interested in its anti depressant effects and it removed my ghb craving completely . I was a heavy ghb user for years and still clean with no craving or whatsoever thx to suboxone . But now the effects profile completely changed into an anxiety/lethargie/feeling like snake poisen in my body high (can't rlly describe it) Also it can make me angry asf with intens angry thoughts even worse then stimulants . I tapered and quitted for like 2 weeks , tried it again with one day of decent effects but afterwards anxiety. It kinda sucks because it was the only med that worked for my depression. I have trt depression and don't react to common prescribed anti depressants . I always snorted the subs because of the higher bioavailability .
anyway i saw some post on reddit of people complaining about the same thing . And now it seems like i can only take it one time a week or so . Are there people here having experienced the same ? I guess it will not change anymore ? I rlly freaking hate it a med or drug suddenly completely changes and makes pretty much every med at some point useless.

Opiate rage is a well known phenomena, I'm not sure if its only after using it chronically for a while or if one time users get it too but taking a break is probably a good idea or at least lowering the dose

Opiate rage is a well known phenomena, I'm not sure if its only after using it chronically for a while or if one time users get it too but taking a break is probably a good idea or at least lowering the dose
Thx for the advice , i tried smaller dose hour ago but meh complete rage and fucked up feeling . I just throw the rest away , fuck this peace of shit substance .