• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone cold blocker?

Kizaru

Bluelighter
So i snorted some suboxone again , some time later i looked at the temp in my room and its like 16 degrees. Normally i would have been cold most definitely after smoking some weed but now i don't notice anything . Is it normal for opioides to block coldness? I am kinda new with this stuff and only did kratom before .
Pretty insane med if you ask my because i ain't intoxicated (alrdy used a couple of times) .

Makes sense to me as the times I would bump a little Subutex during the summer time seems like I would immediately overheat and become ill as soon as I stepped outside in the humidity.

Other stimulates like amphetamines or mdxx compounds can raise your body temp as well which can help you withstand the cold.

We've all heard of the story of the drunk guy from the titanic that managed to survive swimming in ice cold water for nearly half an hour, likely had a high blood alcohol content.

There's probably a more complete explanation about the health science reasons how certain substances effect the body and its ability to regulate temperature, but I'm not that guy.

i always attributed opioids to making you feel so warm because it lowers blood pressure. cocaine eventually just made me cold form the vasoconstriction.