• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone + Can-I-Bus

thedukeofraoul

Bluelighter
I think the most effective way to take bup sublingual is by first smoking some good chronic and get you a case of cotton mouth going prior then once your mouth isn't full of saliva.

So once this is accomplished stick your dose under your tongue or if you use strips stick it between teeth and gums on your upper right gums and poof. Obv less saliva will cause less chances of losing BA and take a bit longer but thoroughly dissolves.

Opinions? Agree? Disagree? Placebo? I know everyone talks about taking potentiators prior to dosing, and those range from antihistamines to benzos, or alcohol.. I've read this all. So why not cannabis too? It's proven some strains of cannabis help boost (energize) an opiate/opioid high.

Please BL, help me understand this.

P.S.
I know different R.O.A. and bioavailabilities, I'm actually a nurse that's currently switched back to subs after partying like Chris Farley for a few months while being off.. Just curious about this certain method and the cannabis acting as or being potentiator-like.

– Duke

I IV my bupe these but I took another sublingual med for almost 3 years (saphris/asenapine) before getting off of it due to some side effects suddenly cropping up, and when I first got on bupe I SLed it -- and I always made sure my mouth was as dry as the fucking desert before inserting the med under my tongue. you definitely get noticeably more out of it that way.
as far as weed potentiating bupe ...I've never ever noticed that. regardless of how much I smoke I've still never felt a single damn thing from my suboxone or zubsolv.

I have Zubsolv which I think dissolve too quick which brings tons of spit and you can't stick it in between your upper gums and lip like a strip,

I tested today and seems to help, drier your mouth the more your BA is at fullest capabilities.

and certain strains do have painkiller potentiating effects, might not actually potentiate but does give very similar effects of it.