• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone and withdrawal

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
Does anyone know how long it takes before you start going into withdrawal after your last dose of Suboxone?

For me, I can go like 3 days without actually going into withdrawal. And let me tell you, it’s nothing as bad as opiate/opiod related withdrawal. Not even close for me. Like all I noticed was I was getting restless leg, and couldn’t lay in the same spot for too long, lots of tossing and turning and a breaking a slight sweat.

If you're taking your dose faithfully every day, you should be able to go for 48 hours before you start getting your first real twinge. You could likely squeeze out a third day without serious issue, though you're going to be rattling by the end of that 72 hour period. Serious withdrawal is going to start around day 4 and hit its full stride by day 5.

For me, I can go like 3 days without actually going into withdrawal. And let me tell you, it’s nothing as bad as opiate/opiod related withdrawal. Not even close for me. Like all I noticed was I was getting restless leg, and couldn’t lay in the same spot for too long, lots of tossing and turning and a breaking a slight sweat.
Thx alot for that comment/reply i rlly needed that . Wd'ing myself from subs atm .

As someone who used to snort sub / IV... quit bitching lol.
I rlly don't understand why anyone would want to iv bupe while you can just snort it . You might as well shoot heroine , whats the point since naloxone is in it ?

Hey... I was a young kid ok?

I'm overseas rn, our sub didn't have naloxone at the time, though they changed that some years ago

Lol, that is true, I don't think you understand the mind of a junkie.

Lol, that is true, I don't think you understand the mind of a junkie.
I do but still no point in iv'ing bupe , thats the point . Why isnt the mind like lets snort some bupe then afterwards fix some a grade heroine which has no naloxone and the best high imaginable when shooting it ?

I didn't have h at the time and u know how it is... I Iike feeling like a pincushion sometimes...

I didn't have h at the time and u know how it is... I Iike feeling like a pincushion sometimes...
Its okey man i am an addict to , coming off a year 0.5/1mg snorting habit . I started subs to conquer my ghb addiction which helped tremendiously . But ofc my stupid brain traded it for subs and i kept using it since it also had some anti depressant ability's . I tapered the past 1/2 weeks , don't feel its gonna be that bad . Though i thought you might have some advice ? Also is there any better kick to bupe if someone still tries to iv it ? I mean if thats the case then i could definitely understand it. There is quite a difference if you are opioide naive by snorting it to sublinguel . Snorting is way more recreational with less nausia and higher bioavailability .

Agreed with the bioavailability. Goddamn... I've done some stupid shit on g, especially mixing with apple juice. Kicking bupe is nothing, imagine getting locked up with a gram a day habit going cold Turkey.

Agreed with the bioavailability. Goddamn... I've done some stupid shit on g, especially mixing with apple juice. Kicking bupe is nothing, imagine getting locked up with a gram a day habit going cold Turkey.
Yea many people do stupid shit on ghb , fortunately i was never one of them . Passing out even mixing it with alcohol didn't bother me never passed out of it . But i was a heavy 24/7 abuser combined with speed . I can't imagine heroine though staying far away from that , i know for certain i would be instantly hooked . Opioides are supreme in my opinion . Only tried kratom which is like a kiddy drug and suboxone .

Yep... that inhibition Is a bitch... especially when ur drink af, forfucking lost my wallet with 3kusd in it lol.

Yep... that inhibition Is a bitch... especially when ur drink af, forfucking lost my wallet with 3kusd in it lol.
I get totally nut from being drunk , alcohol never rlly was my thing . I rlly don't get in a good mood from alcohol , this is why ghb was so good it was like how alcohol was supposed to work . But meh after years of abusing there is nothing left in it but bad effects like tiredness . I guess every drug eventually leads to that way no?

When i started snorting subs in the beginning it gave me a nice energising calm high , a high that led me going to the gym over and over again . I want that back , can i get that back ?