• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone and Molly

Cody

Greenlighter
Im on suboxone andi took it first thing this morning, my girl just left to go and buy some Molly. Am I going to waist it and not feel anything? I haven't ever taken Molly before. I'm just worried I'm not goin to feel anything... Suggestions anyone??

As powerful as MDMA is, it's should not dampen the experience at all you will still roll your ass off

This seems like a weird combo and weird drug combos dont normally go right ime make sure you wait until you come down from the md before you plug

I take suboxone all the time with amphetamines , in my opinion I do not think that Suboxone decreases any effect of any amphetamine drug , if anything I think these synergize each other quite well . Like I said MDMA is such a powerful drug that it would wash over buprenorphine

I've taken MDMA on subs before and still rolled, you probably won't be able to have sex though or finish at least. It will not interfere, especially if it's your first time on MDMA.

I agree that sometimes Suboxone does have a strong hold on your sex drive at times

I take suboxone all the time with amphetamines , in my opinion I do not think that Suboxone decreases any effect of any amphetamine drug , if anything I think these synergize each other quite well . Like I said MDMA is such a powerful drug that it would wash over buprenorphine
Oh well if you actually have experience with it then cool one can never be to safe :)

I am prescribed buprenorphine 4mg/daily and i still roll my ass off. Actually on one occasion i had forgotten to take my evening dose i was rolling so hard, and it actually felt quite synergetic. It was about 4 hours into a 200mg plugged dose & it seemed to actually increase the roll.