• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Suboxone and coke?

toothpaste29

Greenlighter
I recently quit heroin and got prescribed Suboxone, I've been taking it daily and got ahold of an 8 ball of coke, I haven't done any stims in nearly two years and I'm wondering if it's safe to mix with my daily Suboxone?

I recently quit heroin and got prescribed Suboxone, I've been taking it daily and got ahold of an 8 ball of coke, I haven't done any stims in nearly two years and I'm wondering if it's safe to mix with my daily Suboxone?
Using cocaine while on suboxone can be dangerous as it can sometimes dull the effects of coke, and that will in most cases lead the user to believe they are fine to re-dose. (Until they aren't fine and overdose) as I have heard by alcohol drinkers, its very easy to drink a whole lot more than usual while on cocaine , similar kind of effect it seems. Thats only one of the risks. No one here can give you a concrete answer because there's simply too many variables, if you do really care about safety, then I would not go ahead with it. (Not to mention 2 years since your last stims)

Using cocaine while on suboxone can be dangerous as it can sometimes dull the effects of coke, and that will in most cases lead the user to believe they are fine to re-dose. (Until they aren't fine and overdose) as I have heard by alcohol drinkers, its very easy to drink a whole lot more than usual while on cocaine , similar kind of effect it seems. Thats only one of the risks. No one here can give you a concrete answer because there's simply too many variables, if you do really care about safety, then I would not go ahead with it. (Not to mention 2 years since your last stims)
I figured it would be similar to mixing alcohol with coke so I worked it out this morning, since the subs stay in my system for 24 hours I figured the safest way to do it is do less than a gram of coke in the morning before my sub dose (for no more than 3 days bc the last thing I need is to get addicted which I don't really like stims so I'm not super worried abt that) i do a line or two then let it wear off and by lunch time around like 1-2pm then I take my Suboxone and the coke is mostly out of my system. I did it like this today and it worked out surprisingly well, super chill comedown compared to all the other drugs I've done, it's basically a non-existent comedown and then when the sun starts to kick in I just feel content and actually accomplished bc I had the energy to do a bunch of productive things for once. Anyways thanks for the advice and info, sorry for the super long textwall response but I figured I'd share my experience and leave this posted so others in a similar situation can be safe if they ever try something like this. 🙂

I see, glad you found a way that works for you. No need to apologise, I only got to Bluelight like 2 days ago, so I am enjoying being active & doing my part where possible, cos thats the cycle. Be safe out there.