• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone adderall gabapentin combo?

shakedownk8

Greenlighter
sooo I started using suboxone about a year ago after an intense percocet binge that lasted over 5 years. I decided enough was enough so I switched to subs hoping they'd help me. after using them for a few months I realized I had to take more & more to feel any effects. it was at the point where it wasn't helping me & I was just doing them daily so I wouldn't get sick. I had no energy or anything. so then I invested in some adderall. talk about a lifesaver! finally, I had energy again! I also realized it helped me tremendously at work considering I work at a very fast past restaurant and my ocd before was thru the roof; I couldn't focus, I'd do a million things at once, YADA YADA. && thennnn, my knee started to really really bother me. (i was diagnosed with early on arthritis years ago, went into remission after a year or so of wearing a knee brace &allll that jazzz.. then it was gone, went away, bam jus like that.. ) the pain was so bad it was to the point where I was literally limping like an old lady while trying to attempt to run around in the kitchen. my friend suggested gabapentin. I took one 300mg gabapentin & wowww... it was like magic. no pain whatsoever. but after taking them for a while I noticed 300mg/ day wasn't cutting it. so now my daily routine is taking 1 8mg suboxone, 20+mg adderall, & 3,200mg gabapentin. im worried though because this combo sounds like a recipe for disaster.

so my question is this: is this combo of mine dangerous? would a doctor everrrr prescribe these medications together?

p.s. plz no haters. I take subs bcus I never want to touch a perc again in my life. the adderall has helped me focus undeniably at work, & the gabapentin does wonders for my banged up knee.

any advice, comments, experience or related stories would be appreciated! thanks alllllll in advance!:))))[FONT=Verdan[SIZE=5][/SIZE]a][/FONT]

before I go on to say anything, I take..

12MG bupe/sub
1800-3200MG/gaba
.5-1MG/benzo
10-30MG/addy
4MG/zanaflex

I was a raging heroin addict myself, so I got on suboxone for that reason; kinda like yourself but different drugs. I've been using opiates for the last 14yrs; throughout that time I've used addy/abused addy many, many times but always kept it within a reasonable dosage and followed the typical guidelines. sure, its a lot of drugs to the "norm" but believe it or not I see a Dr. monthly and I am a healthy man. some/someway, these drugs have not killed me or ruined my body as of yet, but who knows what the future holds.

not sure how often you read this board, you'd see that what you are taking is somewhat considered the "norm" for many people on here. the bupe/subs are not that bad; 8MGi is a pretty good dose but you probably could have gotten away w/ taking less considering you were just eating 5MG percoset, right? or did I read that wrong? either way, you are far from dropping dead, or being considered a whackjob based on what you are taking; like I said, its somewhat the "norm" for many past opoite abusers.

btw, you should not even bother taking that 3200MG gaba/neuro. it really max's out at 1800MG if you ask me; I've been taking it for a long ass time now and have noticed little to no difference; then again; I do not take it for pain, I take it to get a "fee", ya know! so if you think the 3200MG gaba is doing better for pain, then by all means, continue w/ that dosage.

Well, before I strart, I have a high tolerance to Gaba,benzo's and have been on Sub Maintaince for 2 years. I did this combo when I found a suprise 15mg adderal xr...so I had a few xanax, couple grams of GABA, the adderall(defeated the time release and ate) and I was fine.. Not gonna reccomend dosages(don't go with me, gotta a HIGH tolerance to GABAGERIC drugs, like, just took 8 foot balls and two bars(12mg xanax) with my Sub dose now, which is 8mg, was 16mg for a year, though I messed around with my doses...4mg one day 12mg the next, 8mg the next....Also was taking benzo's along with Gabapentin, my Sub dose and benzo dose which was 3 grams Gaba 4-8mg of Klon/xanax and 4-8mg of my Suboxone....anyway, yes adderall, gaba, and subs are safe..just start slow know your limits/tolerance etc etc.......

I've decided to quit! I quit my job so I could withdraw in the comfort of my own home.... so the first couple of days sucked, but nbd... the 4&5th day is when I got the restless leg/BODY... uhhhhg.. the worst.. luckily I got some clonazpam (sp?) so I could sleep. but!!!!! the weird thing is is that it is now day 7 no subs and I feel great! no withdrawal symptoms what do ever.... idk why?!?? im beginning to think maybe it's bcus I snorted 8mg/day.. but maybe it was in fact less bcus I snorted it? omg, idk.. I just thought it would be worse before I get better.. im SO confused.... please please help!?!??