• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sublocade

euphoricc

Bluelighter
OK GUYS I WAS TOLD by my dr today there is a shortage basically magellan rx can`t get it i find this ironic any 1 else hear about this yet->?--- i guess pills until it`s fixed

Hey OP. As a moderator, I'm actually pretty confused; in general and in term of where this thread should go. I can definitely see some HR value in this so I'm going to leave it where its at.

That's a problem for sure. If I may ask, what about this is your biggest concern? Are you concerned you cant be kept honest on the pills? A general worry that there are medicine shortages?

I imagine if you're going through this, a lot of other people are too. Honestly though, youre the first guy I've actually talked to on Sublocade (Buprenorphine Monthly Implant). When it came out I thought people and clinics would jump all over it? Perhaps the price is a major factor?

Anyway, let us know if we can help by maybe, translating your constant implant dose into a daily one, although your prescriber probably already did that 🤺 (I'm just discovering some of the weirder emojis so forgive me. A guy fencing seemed right)

Anyway, talk to us.

I been opiate clean for years and still rely on bupe as I wake up in the morning for it's anti depressant effects and mild mild glow, same feeling at nightime I get, energy , moodlift.
I can't imagine taking a bupe implant or shot, I would get to lift at each dose as it's constantly in mystem

Hey OP. As a moderator, I'm actually pretty confused; in general and in term of where this thread should go. I can definitely see some HR value in this so I'm going to leave it where its at.

That's a problem for sure. If I may ask, what about this is your biggest concern? Are you concerned you cant be kept honest on the pills? A general worry that there are medicine shortages?

I imagine if you're going through this, a lot of other people are too. Honestly though, youre the first guy I've actually talked to on Sublocade (Buprenorphine Monthly Implant). When it came out I thought people and clinics would jump all over it? Perhaps the price is a major factor?

Anyway, let us know if we can help by maybe, translating your constant implant dose into a daily one, although your prescriber probably already did that 🤺 (I'm just discovering some of the weirder emojis so forgive me. A guy fencing seemed right)

Anyway, talk to us.
WELL AS IN I DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO STICK THI I`VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08 AND STILL LOST ~! LOL --OK-----no my dr has called me and told me megellan specality rx cannot get sublocade i have been on sublocade for 2 years or more maybe, never had a appt canceled cause cant get my meds in general~! lol not cause cost money just a shortage my ? is any 1 else hear about this~! it`s event going to trickel down to sub pills i would imagine~!

I been opiate clean for years and still rely on bupe as I wake up in the morning for it's anti depressant effects and mild mild glow, same feeling at nightime I get, energy , moodlift.
I can't imagine taking a bupe implant or shot, I would get to lift at each dose as it's constantly in mystem
i though same way but not how it honestly is. you are always stable instaed of up down up down up down as u mention u want i don`t im fine sober brother. opiate free except bupe for over 12 years---but that bupe------- ahhhhh lol

Anyway, talk to us.
wow u started here in 2010 how old was you>? lmao i started this in 2008 so i was 21 at that time-----i never looked at that this way lol sorry

can't you ask other pharmacies in the area if they stock Sublocade?