• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sublocade

euphoricc

Bluelighter
Hey guys i have been on sublocade for about 2 years now work`s great i just had a lil question the past few months say at day 23on last month i felt sick for a few days until i got my new shot what could have happened ? ,maybe i just was having a bad day lol any one else experience any-thing like that>?

Hey guys i have been on sublocade for about 2 years now work`s great i just had a lil question the past few months say at day 23on last month i felt sick for a few days until i got my new shot what could have happened ? ,maybe i just was having a bad day lol any one else experience any-thing like that>?
You were most likely having withdrawls I just got on the shot a couple weeks ago, but no somebody who also just started and she was feeling sick 4-5 days before her second shot Dr. told her she was having withdrawals her rate was even higher then normal ...he told us that it releases medicine based on body temp...so it’s very common to have it dispense to much on certain days ...he says not push onsite where injection was and not take really hot showers or get in hot tub or it release more then it’s supposed to for the day...I’m a few weeks in and already feeling off...can’t wait till my second shot...the girl I know I was talking about said she felt instantly better after her second shot...he said after the second third shot the off feelings won’t happen anymore as the medicine builds up in our system

Oh my bad just saw u been on sublocade for years huh yea then idk or maybe you’ve just built a tolerance cuz as far as my doc told me after second third shot you should never feel sick or off

The whole idea of a depot injection of an opiate seems asinine to me. There's zero control of the dosage, just put it there and hope it works, otherwise tough shit. Why do people choose this over taking a pill every day?

Oh my bad just saw u been on sublocade for years huh yea then idk or maybe you’ve just built a tolerance cuz as far as my doc told me after second third shot you should never feel sick or off
Yea bro it was weird it still happens as we speak my last shot ws 4 days ago before that shot i felt off not sick but off~!!! ive been on sublocade almost 3 years now and suboxone about 7years. it was `` the sickness`` lol weird but it happens. i used to to say how t/f can i be sick tho i had the 2 300mg shots like 24 100 mg shots--but every 25th day same thing happens every month. lol its getting better tho slowly maybe invidor listened to me and changed it up a lil maybe my last shot felt deff as well SO WE WILL SEE. i take survey for invidor the maker of sublocade for clinical trials years ago but i still report to them monthly.

The whole idea of a depot injection of an opiate seems asinine to me. There's zero control of the dosage, just put it there and hope it works, otherwise tough shit. Why do people choose this over taking a pill every day?
why my reason was i am tired of eating pills in general~!