• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sublocade

I just started this new drug called sublocade it is 300 mg of suboxone and a higher potency of the blocking agent (vivitrol) in it. It?s supposed to last 30 days. I never effing liked vivitrol cuz it enduced a huge morbid feeling of dread and depression for the whole year I was on it. Shocker...the vivitrol was actually blocking and preventing any of my happy endorphins to be triggered. Not only was it prohibiting me from feeling seretonin increases and euphoria from opiets it also literally Blocked WITH A VENGEANCE ALL OF MY ENDORPHINS. Ya that?s a real blast dealing with in early recovery and raising two kids. So now my new sublocade suboxone shot it?s literally doing the same exact thing. Everyone looks at me like I?m a walking zombie lazy sack of shit but little do they know I am
Pumped full of 300mgs and a 30 day dose of this brand new on the market shitty drug. Talk about a complete shock to
My 100 pound body. How do doctors think this is safe? Anyways. I also am having withdrawals. This shot was supposed to disperse about 8 mgs of suboxone every morning and let?s just say I wake up dope sick and go to bed prefusly sweating. I can only sleep with 50 mg of melatonin and clonodine. I need to convince my parents this isn?t working (they literally forced me to try it ) and if they don?t believe me I am going to have to continue to legit walk around in a dope sick daze where I?m too weak to lift anything and too wretched and delicate to shower because the water is like morbid torturous pain. I haven?t laughed in about a month. And have been ALARMINGLY depressed. I?m only 30 years old. Oh it also leaves a lump on ur stomach which is completely painful. It?s like getting a shot of 300cc and missing the fukn vein and shooting suboxone into the skin ! It?s literally abuse !

Sublocade only contains Buprenorphine. Buprenorphine blocks the effects from other opioids given it has a higher affinity for the opiate receptors. Sublocade does not containe Naloxone nor any other active drug.

There is no research to date that shows Buprenorphine blocks your endorphins from working. Hang in it will get better as your body adapts to the lower dosage. No one can force you to take meds unless you are court ordered or a danger to yourself. I prefer the freedom of SL bupe and believe the pharma industry keeps releasing new meds that containe bupe to try and pump as much cash out of Buprenorphine.
https://www.sublocade.com/how-sublocade-works

Thanks euphoricc...I read your posts on another forum and see you have been in the same desperate places I have been. It’s great to see the difference now. I notice my medication from time to time as it seems I get a dose from the depot but mainly I just feel normal. So did you notice anything with the second injection, it seems like that’s when the dose really picks up. Keep doing great man, and thanks for the posts
i see thank you for reading alot ~! i tried to educate about long term bupe fucked up my head ok im still on sublocade if u need me in here ask away buddy take care