• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sublocade klonopin gabapentin

euphoricc

Bluelighter
I have been on sublocade for years well going on 2 to be exact i also take 1800mg of gabapentin-and 1 mg of klonopin man I LOVE this combo any 1 else like hate or love this combo>?:love::devilish: i kinda feel high esp when i smoke some weed or shatter it`s over lol

To me gabapentin is garbage a much better combo would be Lyrica kpin and sublockade gabapentin and Lyrica are similar

To me gabapentin is garbage a much better combo would be Lyrica kpin and sublockade gabapentin and Lyrica are similar
yes i am aware that lyrica is stronger there is none im my area gaba is all i can get my hands on its works tho lol

yes i am aware that lyrica is stronger there is none im my area gaba is all i can get my hands on its works tho lol

Go to a doctor and say you have nerve pain or anxiety and say you don't want benzos you'll most likely get Lyrica or say you just moved from a different area n you were on Lyrica n you need a refill it's not that hard to get

Go to a doctor and say you have nerve pain or anxiety and say you don't want benzos you'll most likely get Lyrica or say you just moved from a different area n you were on Lyrica n you need a refill it's not that hard to get
well i would brother but i prescribed klonopin and gabapentin now plus sublocade so my dr might start flipping shit lol i will ask him imma say i was told lyrica might help me more lol

well i would brother but i prescribed klonopin and gabapentin now plus sublocade so my dr might start flipping shit lol i will ask him imma say i was told lyrica might help me more lol

Or just say you went outta town for a couple days n you forgot your gabapentin so your mom gave you one of her Lyrica 100mg and it worked perfectly

Or just say you went outta town for a couple days n you forgot your gabapentin so your mom gave you one of her Lyrica 100mg and it worked perfectly
i have a appt in 2 weeks until than it`s gabapentin and my k-pins o yea and im on sublocade lol

I just finish sublocade treatment . I only did 3 shots in total tho . I was prescribed Xanax , gabapentin and smoke pot aswell but sadly I didn’t not get the relaxing effects you report . I did feel best I think on my second month . By the 3rd my stomach was allready to fucked up and I couldn’t wait for it to leave my system . I’m currently three months removed since last injection and feel just really strong paws . No real score withdrawal besides some insomnia and opposite stomach issues . Out of curiosity what is your game plan with sublocade ? Do you intend to get off one day? There’s not much info out there yet so I like to ask people about it when I get a chance
Thanx

I just finish sublocade treatment . I only did 3 shots in total tho . I was prescribed Xanax , gabapentin and smoke pot aswell but sadly I didn’t not get the relaxing effects you report . I did feel best I think on my second month . By the 3rd my stomach was allready to fucked up and I couldn’t wait for it to leave my system . I’m currently three months removed since last injection and feel just really strong paws . No real score withdrawal besides some insomnia and opposite stomach issues . Out of curiosity what is your game plan with sublocade ? Do you intend to get off one day? There’s not much info out there yet so I like to ask people about it when I get a chance
Thanx
Hey buddy i have been on suboxone for years so i just switched to the shot i have been on for 1.5-2 years sublocade listen i do not have a plan i plan to start skipping shots maybe how did u feel-? i think its just all three of these drugs making me feel drunk lol but sublocade..........................pfft what do ya do>?

sublocade is a rough taper plan it kinda tapers itsself but i will be given suboxone pills in case i do start to feel bad well when ever i want to start the process it was a process to stay on benzos and gabapentin while staying on sub :p