• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe sublocade buprenorphine injection.

Prescottdave

Bluelighter
Another way for big pharma to profit off the opioid epidemic. Come in one time a month to get injected to a new drug. Old drug new name. Buprenorphine by injection. First side effect is constipation. Highly likely with buprenorphine constantly in your system for an antire month. No thank you. Low dose buprenorphine is the way to go sublingually in the AM after you have gone to the bathroom.

Buprenorphine like most opiates should be in your system at low normal levels during the AM. The drug should then slowly come out of your system over the next 24 hours. If you have bupe constantly in your system at all times of the day your gut is going to hate you for it. Your body requires time to pass the drug through your system so that by the next day you can hopefully go to the bathroom. Not likely to happen if bupe is constetly in your system for an entire month.

. Sublocade is a great way as far as I am concerned to high jack your system and shut down your gut. Constetlly stopping your gut from the normal process it goes through is not good for your health.

Take bupe sublingually low dose in the AM and get some excercise eat well and digest well. Hopefully the next day you can go to the bathroom. Big pharma wants another way to reformulate an old drug, make a bunch of money while covering up the side effects. Not for me .I think I will stick to SL suboxone 1x each day so I can digest my food . Any posters with experience taking this new forumaltion let us know how it works.