• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides sublingual vs oral LSD admnistration

usually i take such high doses that swallowing the blotter is impossible since im coming up strong i have to spit the blotter out of my mouth or risk spewing up. No reason to swallow paper i always spit out my tabs within a hour. Always under the tounge

I‘ve done sublingual with and without swallowing and often got a range of stomach pain from annoying to downright hellish - different batches. But anytime I soaked a tab in water (for hours or a couple of days) and drank that, leaving the tab behind, no issues - tab taken at random from those same batches. No info regarding timing though, just a way more comfortable physical experience.

I always do them sublingually. I feel it comes on faster and harder. And I always swallow the tab after about 30 minutes. If I spit it out, I keep thinking that there might be some ug's left I didn't consume.

Between the gum and the cheek! much easier than trying to hold a bit of paper under your rapidly salivating tongue. Just forget it's there and spit it out when the walls start melting.

I just suck on it, chew on it for awhile then spit it out. I’ve found zero difference between swallowing and not.

-GC