• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

sublingual THC tablets

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
new product in the Canadian market; comes in 2 flavours (mint and sour cherry). 10 mg per tablet and comes in tubes of 10. The active ingredient that helps increase bioavailability is sodium croscarmellose (a giant polymer basically)

Sodium croscarmellose is an internally cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose for use as a superdisintegrant in pharmaceutical formulations. E468 is the E number of crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, used in food as an emulsifier.

This absorbs a lot of water and since it is intermixed (?) with the THC, the THC’s bioavailability is increased. I’m assuming easier transfer across cells and membranes. Time of onset is 20-30 minutes and time to offset is 90 minutes (claimed).

Hey man, wanna drop a microdot of weed? seriously though, this is cool. Another rapid onset product. So you get an idea of the size of the product; looks to be equivalent to a tube of lip balm.

TJ7IIgLm.png

Tom

Quanta costa?

$27 Canadian for 10x10mg tablets (22 USD or18.4£) Only in 1 store so far, but Canada wide distribution and a few countries in the EU that Canada can legally export cannabis to (Germany? Holland?).

Tom

I will keep my eye out
nope but they do have

SYNC 15 NANO THC Oral Spray​

same price, but the tablets are very intriguing,