• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Sublingual amphetamine use. I'm amazed by the result

Lendy

Bluelighter
I've tried oral and intranasal amphetamines. The intranasal was too harsh at the beginning and literally immediately lost its effect. The oral one was longer and softer, but the effect itself was superficial, the duration of the desired effects and their intensity did not satisfy me.
Yesterday I tried the sublingual treatment. Guys, this is just wow. This is how the amphetamine should feel throughout the effect. It is ideal, after it the other methods seem like a waste of time.
The action occurs instantly and very intensely, the gradual increase in effects lasts for several hours. It is even smoother and longer than oral, but nevertheless very intense. Unlike even the oral method, AUC is as smooth as possible, the total duration of effects is longer. The initial euphoric phase lasts a long time, during which the euphoria grows intensely, and then very smoothly and gradually gives way to the predominance of stimulation.
The dosage is indecently small. 30mg sublingual will be longer and stronger than 150mg intranasal.
Potential for abuse is even lower than oral ingestion as effects are more stable and long lasting.

Damn it, how does that work? I just take a tiny amount of amphetamine, put it in a tissue/toilet paper (to avoid contact with the teeth) and squeeze it tight. Then I throw it under my tongue for about 20 minutes and am amazed - how can such a meager amount act so long and intensely? Prior to this, a few days ago, I snorted a lot of lines and just went to bed.
I just can't believe this is happening, it's some kind of magic. Too perfect for this world...

Have you had experience with sublingual stimulants or other substances? Have you experienced the same as me?

I have used Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts) sublingual many times and was pleased with the result.

Meth and mdma sublingual seem to eat through your skin so I try to avoid that.

Yea this is how I use it more or less. I’ll dose it sublingually but swallow a good portion too.

-GC

Yea this is how I use it more or less. I’ll dose it sublingually but swallow a good portion too.

-GC
Feels like it comes even more smoothly than oral. I wonder how long it takes to reach the peak...(tmax)