• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Subjective experience on MET (Methylethyltryptamine)

skie

Greenlighter
Hi,

So I’m sourcing some MET, a tryptamine not structuraly far from DMT.

But I find it difficult to find information, especially how it compares to other psychedelics - whether it be DMT itself (which often is a benchmark, in one end of the scale, so to speak), or even other substituted tryptamines or lysergamides for that matter.

Is breakthrough possible? I know it probably won’t throw you into hyperspace on a rocket like DMT.
Do anyone have any experience with MET, and able to chime in?

I’m even considering injecting it in high doses - of course only after some trial runs.
To achieve this very fast come up, and ability to get the dose perfectly right - without worrying about wasting some by smoking it (and trying to compensate).

I have plenty experience with psychedelics, although mostly with different lysergamides and phenetylamines.

I found MET to be closer to DMT than any other base tryptamine....but it was not exactly like DMT. I never went beyond 30mg or so and had ++ experiences at that level. I need a good 60mg or so DMT so assuming MET is fairly close to DMT in potency (and I think it is)...a breakthrough is possible but I am not sure you would get a DMT-like trip aka no entities.