• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Subatomic Worlds

Lolli

Bluelighter
I found an excerpt from Zhuan Falun that talks about the countless subatomic worlds within ones self. A fascinating read:

"Daoists have always regarded the human body as a microcosm, and hold that this inner universe is as large as the outer one and faithfully reflects it. The idea might seem a bit of a stretch and hard to fathom; there doesn’t seem to be grounds for likening the human body to the universe, given the latter’s size. But there is a logic to it that can be explained. Contemporary physics is engaged in research on the composition of matter, and it has progressed from molecules to atoms, electrons, protons, and quarks, reaching all the way to neutrinos.

At these levels microscopy doesn’t have the power to see what exists or know what sizes of particles lie yet further below; researchers don’t know what exists at even more micro of planes. Physics today is still nowhere near reaching the tiniest particles of the universe. Nevertheless, the invisible, miniature realms of those particles might be perceptible to someone who has gone beyond normal physical form, for he would see, with magnified vision, subatomic worlds that are still greater, in keeping with his level of spiritual attainment.

The Buddha described the vastness of the universe after having witnessed it at his level of attainment. His teaching implied that there are other beings in the Milky Way galaxy with physical bodies similar to ours, and that even in just a single grain of sand a great many worlds can be found. This is consistent with modern physics, as the orbiting of electrons around a nucleus is really no different from that of the Earth around the Sun. And so the Buddha taught that in smaller, invisible realms a great many worlds can be seen even in just a grain of sand; meaning, a grain of sand is similar to a universe where lives and a multitude of things exist.

Then assuming that’s valid, within the worlds inside a single grain of sand, there would again be sand, presumably. And within that sand we would expect to find yet more worlds. And then in those worlds inside the sand we would expect to again find still more sand. It could go on endlessly. And so even the Buddha, with his level of spiritual awakening, concluded that the universe was both “infinitely large and infinitely small.” This suggests that it is so large he couldn’t see its perimeter, and so small that he couldn’t determine what the tiniest elemental substance is at the origin of matter.

There are masters who have said that a city can be seen in a single pore of the skin, complete with moving cars and trains. While that might sound far-fetched at first, it proves reasonable if it’s considered in a scientific spirit and with a genuine intent to understand. While I was talking about the opening of the inner eye, I mentioned that many who have experienced it have had visions where they are moving along a seemingly endless tunnel in their forehead region. And each day as they exercise or meditate they see themselves moving forward, with mountains and rivers to the sides; and they pass through cities and see a number of people.

They are apt to think it’s a figment of their imaginations. I can dispel any doubts and tell you that those things were not imagined; what they saw was very clear. Things like those shouldn’t be written off as imaginary, if the world within the body is as vast as masters have seen with their inner eyes. Remember that Daoist thought has long maintained that the human body is a universe unto itself. It’s only to be expected, then, that the distance from your forehead to the pineal gland, [where the inner eye is located,] is going to be enormous in that inner universe—making it feel like a really long way."

---

That excerpt was from Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel) which I shared quite a while ago on another thread.

If anyone missed it and is interested in checking it out, the full book can be downloaded here:

https://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf (link updated)

Last edited:
On my first trip, on mushrooms, I had a profound experience of ego dissolution where I realized we are all the same awareness, we are the very universe experiencing itself. During the experience, I understood and envisioned the structure of the macroscopic and microscopic universe. I zoomed in to an atom and saw that it was an entire universe, and I zoomed out past the solar system, the galaxy, the cluster, and out and out until I saw that the universe is just an atom in an infinitely larger universe. This was before I ever started really learning much about any of it, the experience, among other things, instilled in me a deep fascination with these concepts so I studied them and what I have learned only reinforces my belief that it was a true vision.

The scale of existence is staggering... it makes me realize how utterly insignificant we and all of our troubles and strife are. This is calming for me in times of trouble, it helps me maintain a healthy sense of perspective.

Ok... but what do you want to discuss about it?

I just thought people would find the excerpt of interest. I certainly did.

On my first trip, on mushrooms, I had a profound experience of ego dissolution where I realized we are all the same awareness, we are the very universe experiencing itself. During the experience, I understood and envisioned the structure of the macroscopic and microscopic universe. I zoomed in to an atom and saw that it was an entire universe, and I zoomed out past the solar system, the galaxy, the cluster, and out and out until I saw that the universe is just an atom in an infinitely larger universe. This was before I ever started really learning much about any of it, the experience, among other things, instilled in me a deep fascination with these concepts so I studied them and what I have learned only reinforces my belief that it was a true vision.

The scale of existence is staggering... it makes me realize how utterly insignificant we and all of our troubles and strife are. This is calming for me in times of trouble, it helps me maintain a healthy sense of perspective.

Fascinating you saw this on a mushroom trip. You also zoomed out into the macrocosm. Check out this quote from Master Li Hongzhi (authour of Zhuan Falun):

"Just now I said that particles can form everything in a dimension. The cosmic bodies are extensive and flourishing. The more microscopic the particles that compose a world, the more beautiful and glorious the world. Actually, even larger particles can form even larger cosmic expanses or even larger lives. While these planets appear to us human beings to be pretty far from one another, they seem quite close to one another in the eyes of larger beings; it’s much the same way human beings perceive the distances among molecules.

Then could what human beings see between planets be part of a being’s body? In other words, could it make up an even larger life?! It’s really the same idea. In the past it was said that there were giants and dwarves. Whether ordinary people say they existed or not doesn’t matter, I’m teaching in terms of principles. It’s just that times have changed. With history’s progression to this stage, it had to conform to the historical and cultural requirements of this time period. So that caused today’ s society to become how it is.

People no longer believe in what they can’t see or experience. And the more they disbelieve, the less they are allowed to know the truth. That’s because human beings have become foolish. And human beings’ disbelief was actually something arranged. I often say that human beings want to be in charge but they never, ever have been."
- 1998 Fa Conference in Geneva, Switzerland : https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/lectures/19980904L.html

Just like Xorkorth instead i was on LSD and pretty much saw infinity for my first trip and many trips after that if i dose large enough to do this day i can revisit that moment beyond illusion of duality where you see that everything goes on and on forever in every single way possible its mind blowing scary peaceful and all things at once its so beautiful.

Reality has no start or end its eternal going on forever and in this thing we call life we can simply experience a small slice of this infinity large thing and gain a appreciation for the beauty of everything. Deep within infinity you find the answer and explanation to all troubles and life and you accept it and come to terms you send your love out because there is nothing else to do but to love all creation because deep down its all connected we are all in this thing together we all go through pain and joy. Everything simply is happening the scale i wish i could spend hours and hours just looking at it knowing the greater truth just for it to slip away just as quickly as it came and now i have to return to every day consciousness with a sense of knowing something much larger is out there.

Just like Xorkorth instead i was on LSD and pretty much saw infinity for my first trip and many trips after that if i dose large enough to do this day i can revisit that moment beyond illusion of duality where you see that everything goes on and on forever in every single way possible its mind blowing scary peaceful and all things at once its so beautiful.

Reality has no start or end its eternal going on forever and in this thing we call life we can simply experience a small slice of this infinity large thing and gain a appreciation for the beauty of everything. Deep within infinity you find the answer and explanation to all troubles and life and you accept it and come to terms you send your love out because there is nothing else to do but to love all creation because deep down its all connected we are all in this thing together we all go through pain and joy. Everything simply is happening the scale i wish i could spend hours and hours just looking at it knowing the greater truth just for it to slip away just as quickly as it came and now i have to return to every day consciousness with a sense of knowing something much larger is out there.

There is so much within us, worlds within worlds. The greatest wisdom and knowledge is locked within each and every one of us. That's why the ancient Greek philosopher Thales once said: "Know Thyself" :)

Physicists, thanks to DNA research, are showing that there is a lot more information stored than what we know of today.

It even has traits skip generations.

Lolli. It sounds like you are into meditation. Gnosis to me.

You posit that the pineal gland opens the mind, so to speak.

Have you considered that what you found, if you have succeeded in your enlightenment, was perhaps your Mother Complex?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

Regards
DL

Physicists, thanks to DNA research, are showing that there is a lot more information stored than what we know of today.

It even has traits skip generations.

Lolli. It sounds like you are into meditation. Gnosis to me.

You posit that the pineal gland opens the mind, so to speak.

Have you considered that what you found, if you have succeeded in your enlightenment, was perhaps your Mother Complex?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

Regards
DL

Yes, it's fascinating how much so called 'Junk' DNA isn't junk but information of some sort that scientists don't yet understand.

Yes I practice a powerful Qi Gong practice, namely Falun Dafa: https://en.falundafa.org/

It consists of 4 Qi Gong exercises and one meditation exercise. Incredibly beneficial for mind and body but there are far more profound things involved which are talked about in Zhuan Falun ( the core book of Falun Dafa which is linked in my first post).

Yes in Falun Dafa they believe the pineal gland is the Inner Eye or the 3rd Eye. Once activated it allows one to see into different dimensions.

I haven't encountered the Father Complex information. Will be checking it out, thanks.

I highly recommend giving Zhuan Falun a read, it talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things.

If this sounds up your alley you can grab a copy here: https://www.falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018-v1.8.pdf

By the way, how do you like a persons post? I'm trying to find a button to like someones post and can't find it.

Yes, it's fascinating how much so called 'Junk' DNA isn't junk but information of some sort that scientists don't yet understand.

Yes I practice a powerful Qi Gong practice, namely Falun Dafa: https://en.falundafa.org/

It consists of 4 Qi Gong exercises and one meditation exercise. Incredibly beneficial for mind and body but there are far more profound things involved which are talked about in Zhuan Falun ( the core book of Falun Dafa which is linked in my first post).

Yes in Falun Dafa they believe the pineal gland is the Inner Eye or the 3rd Eye. Once activated it allows one to see into different dimensions.

I haven't encountered the Father Complex information. Will be checking it out, thanks.

I highly recommend giving Zhuan Falun a read, it talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things.

If this sounds up your alley you can grab a copy here: https://www.falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018-v1.8.pdf

By the way, how do you like a persons post? I'm trying to find a button to like someones post and can't find it.

The like button here is at the bottom right of the post. Just left of the quote butom.

"I highly recommend giving Zhuan Falun a read, it talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things."

Many traditions posit things of the supernatural. Remember that karma is victim blaming.

My religion rejects all such supernatural notions as we are true to the older and better way of thinking.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Loved the read, myself.
I was taught this by a rock sober.
I see more than what is "there": Here is equal to or greater than.

Loved the read, myself.

Then let's see how much you really see. Most Christians run from this as they do with all things they cannot refute, but some non-believers recognize the truth of it from a scientific POV. Opine if moved to.

Let me speak to the lie of Gnostic Christians hating matter.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL

Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?
Easy enough from a christian standpoint: We walk streets of gold every day that is covered with illusion, misinformation or let's just say bull-shit.
Our world is perfect as is we are the issue... or "ugly and imperfect", maybe not quite evolved, just haven't "found ourselves" or just plain dumb as fuck and profit b4 people (or "me first" attitude) becomes law. IDK We make our beds....
Following this "logic", it would appear (to me) that matter/anti-matter is nothing more than a definition that carries no weight or reaction; it is merely an attempt to trap I in a box and store I on a shelf with the rest of the knowledge that christians stole (and unknow how many other orgs before during and after) from the world and turned something that has validity into a way to enslave/exploit the peoples, beasts and plant-life of the earth - and beyond. It is possible to move through stone, breathe underwater, fly and erryting else deemed impossible as it is just a "matter" of manipulating oneself (IMO). Always open to gain knowledge lost. Matter... what say, ye?
Again: I believe all and nothing. There has opened a window (interweb) whereby one can find this stolen knowledge by way of drudgery, persistence, patience and loooooooooooong hours of avoiding pitfalls, traps and distractions to gain just the smallest nugget of "wisdom".
I seriously wish us all well: We do not learn from our past....
One

The like button here is at the bottom right of the post. Just left of the quote butom.

"I highly recommend giving Zhuan Falun a read, it talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things."

Many traditions posit things of the supernatural. Remember that karma is victim blaming.

My religion rejects all such supernatural notions as we are true to the older and better way of thinking.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards

DL

That's strange, on my screen I can't see a like button, this is how a persons post appears to me:

I looked at the Father Complex but I always found Freud's work a bit biased and focused to much on the sexuality of man. I think sexuality is one of the lowest aspects of man, not the most important.

In the view of cultivation schools, Karma is what Jesus called sins. They have different names because the schools of thought were different. In Falun Dafa they believe all of man's misfortune is actually attributed to Karma or sin. This short excerpt from a Buddha Law lecture by Master Li Hongzi expounds on this:

“I’ve told you that, regardless of whether it’s Jesus, St. Mary, Yahweh (whose ability exceeds that of even the previous two), or the Buddhas in Eastern religions, with a wave of the hand there wouldn’t be one single sick person on this tiny Earth. Why aren’t they being compassionate and doing that for people? Because people themselves are doing bad things. Of course, this isn’t to punish people—it’s the principle of the universe evaluating all beings. Since humans have done bad things, they have to pay for them themselves. Suppose you killed someone, and a Buddha eliminated the karma for you.

Then, would it mean that you’re allowed to kill people as you please? How could it be acceptable for a Buddha to eliminate your diseases as soon as you had killed people and generated karma? When people do bad things they have to pay for it and bear the responsibility. But when people have done bad things, the most obvious manifestation of it in the human body is sickness, which is used to punish people. I’m not the only one saying this—Jesus also said that people have sins. Why do people have sins? It’s exactly because people have karma in their bodies. Western culture doesn’t have the word “karma”—there’s no such word in Western culture. So Jesus used the word “sin” to illustrate the general point. In fact, isn’t having karma the same as having sins? Without sins, how could there be karma? It’s the same idea.”

- Teaching the Fa at the Eastern U.S. Fa Conference : https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/lectures/19990327L.html

Loved the read, myself.

Glad you found it insightful. I too found the book a very interesting read.

You break the law of the excluded middle.

If you are that linguistically challenged then -------

Regards
DL
You trip me the fuck out, bro/sis.
All ya have is a slap for a MF.
You and your one sided arguments show how little depth and the incessant insults remind me of trump... your dad, by chance?
See ya on the other side.
Best of luck gettin' *there.
Ras P-zo Tafari

Edit:
Your ideas, ideals or definitions of "matter"? Ball is in your court....

Last edited:
GB, stop spouting your religious crap in this thread, it has nothing to do with what this thread is about, you already spam this entire fucking forum with it, can you please leave it out of threads like this where we're trying to talk about something besides the rightness or wrongness of religion?

Back on topic...

kilindi lyi before his death last month was a big pusher of the 30 + dried gram mushroom dose to accesses the quantum realms. I remeber once on only 50 ug i closed my eyes and meditated and saw chemical bonds between atoms down at the sub atomic level.

Karma is what Jesus called sins.

I would have to be one cruel S O B if I were to tell a rape victim that she deserved to be raped because of some prior sin on her part.

Karma and it's victim blaming is why I reject such a notion.

We as a species have a lot of adults who abuse children sexually and in other ways and to think that children somehow deserve their abuse would be really cruel on our part, as well as thinking that the perpetrator of the abuse was somehow doing it in a just way.

Karma is an unjust system of thought. Please rethink.

Regards
DL

"Daoists have always regarded the human body as a microcosm,

Can we look at this from the mind POV instead of the body for just a bit?

Our consciousness or mind, to me, is not our brains, although I see the brain as creating our minds and consciousness, which I see as the same thing.

If the consciousness of a god is also sub-atomic particles, as I think ours is, then the mystics that say they communicate with god, are basically saying that they have their sub-atomic particle meld or make contact with the larger cluster of sub-atomic particles that are god's consciousness.

See it? What do you think of the notion?

That is the only way to think if we do not want to believe in some supernatural god whose consciousness is composed of sothing other than what ours is.

If we are able to contact a god, it would have to be through a sub-atomic realm.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL