• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sub packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon1

Bluelighter
So I have been asked by a long time best friend for a favor. He is/has battled forever with painkillers. He texted me asking for some subs because his pk guy just vanished. How do people buy or sell them? Do you send the box or individual strips? I've also reasd that some take the films out and send them in saran wrap. My main concern is that if I send without taking them out of the foil, can the codes on them be traced back to me? He has asked a few times today so anything quick would be very cool. Either way, any help for the future if he hooks up before I send them?

So I have been asked by a long time best friend for a favor. He is/has battled forever with painkillers. He texted me asking for some subs because his pk guy just vanished. How do people buy or sell them? Do you send the box or individual strips? I've also reasd that some take the films out and send them in saran wrap. My main concern is that if I send without taking them out of the foil, can the codes on them be traced back to me? He has asked a few times today so anything quick would be very cool. Either way, any help for the future if he hooks up before I send them?
i wish i could tell you, but well its illegal so ill shut up for the first time in BL, others will be of help im sure, ive helped a few , and wasnt the legal way, but my folks were in dire pain and never get painkillers, dont blame yah for wanting to help

Got ya. That was one of the reasons I landed here, which was to see what others were trying to get clean. In my strange way of seeing things with all the weed that's getting used for every ailment under the sun, a couple of subs couldn't be any worse, especially if someone is suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.