• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sub maintance

kratomman420

Bluelighter
hi im on sub maintenance, i take 2 mg a day, 1 mg every 12 hours, my question is if i started using kratom every day with the subutex, or vicodin, or morphine, you know whatever, and just continued my subs on top of it and

never deviated from my schedule, could i get high without precipated withdrawal? i know the drugs will have less effects than if i did not do the subs most likely, im just worried taking the next dose of sub 9 hours or

whatever later will cause withdrawals, i want to be able to dose on kratom then use my subs 2 hours later, since there already built up and blocking my receptors, is this ok?

i could really use the extra pain relief

i think i read this somewhere thats why im asking, im thinking because the amount of bup blocking my receptors is pretty constant, the kratom or codeine or w/e will never completely bind, so none of it will be ripped off when i take my next sub?

i hear they do this in the UK

plus i was thinking even if the kratom doesent bind to my mu receptors, im hoping its other effects on my brain (depresion relief, pain relief, and stuff) will remain, i think it also binds to the delta, kappa, and serotonin receptors

Depends how long you've been taking your bupe. Even at a smaller dose like yours you could have enough built up in your system where it will just be a waste.

about a year, so how ever much it can build up, its built up all the way haha, im not so concerned with it being wasted as i am if i will go into precipitated withdrawals if i take my next dose of sub a couple hours after taking some codeine or something like that, but im reading that something different will happen in more than one persons post, and i just want to make sure before i try it myself

im pretty sure ( like 90% )that i WILL feel a high after dosing, i just dont want to feel withdrawals, i hear of people feeling high after dosing while taking 8 mg a day, i see no reason why i cant with 2, other than precipated withdrawals :(

K-man, I can confirm from personal experience that if you use a full agonist on bupe-saturated receptors, you can redose the bupe sooner than 24 hours later with no pwd. Just start small when you continue the subs just in case. I've only had pwd when I was using full agonists exclusively and didn't wait long enough. Any time I've been on subs and decided to "cheat", I've been able to redose the subs as soon as the high wore off from the H (like, 6-8 hours out) with no problems. I suspect as you do that this is because most of the receptors were still bound by bupe.

i actually havent "cheated" yet haha. i just keep feeling like it and i figure when it happens i want to be informed and not freaking out about precipated withdrawals and ruin the fun of my relapse.

what you said is pretty much what ive heard though. but in more detail. and comfirmed :) thats pretty much what i wanted.

thanks man :D

ill let everyone know what happens with this when i relapse, if it works for me personally and what not, im always dissapointed when threads end without the OP doing stuff like that