Stupid Question re "Blowing Up"

M D M A
the molecule is here on Earth for a reason... everything is happening for a reason... the molecule is here... it won't be long now...
we are evolving....
so simple...
e is the softness tucked away in the rumble
e is the power that will make the system crumble
e is flutter of butterfly wings
a power so gentle as the beat in our ears rings
e is the dragon of gentle splendour
the love given to angels is returned to the sender
"Spin, DJ! Spin, DJ!"
Man there is a quote for the IM info!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have shiver running down my back from reading that peice, it was... perfect.
I'm rolling tonight, just makes me wish I was already there.

MAD PROPZ to Spore.
That was... incredible.
It brings a tear of sadness to my eye,
Sadness for a world I do not know...
A world that I only can catch glimpses of.
I cannot find words or slang to convey what that made me feel. Awe-inspiring, at least.

Spore, that was simply amazing. I think everyone who reads your post owes you a huge hug. That is the closest I have ever come to feeling like I'm rolling when I'm actually sober. You captured the feeling in a bottle - not an easy task whatsoever. You should be proud to call yourself an E-tard! :)

Spore, not only are you my hero, but i think you should have an INTERNATIONAL holiday named after you for that one... It was sooooo beautiful in a pure way...
I've been touched...

HeH everyones said it already..
But I STILL must comment that SPORES post was ASTOUNDING! Whut was typed is something that I personally will NEVER forgit. Its almost came out as being poetic. Although I dont think SPORE meant for it too. :)
WELL said spore' WELL said'!

Oh my fucking God, I can hardly wait for tonight to come. I just love reading this kind of threads before I kick off. It sets me in the perfectly right mood. In the kind of mood where you just HAVE to turn up <insert favorite rolling tune here> to the max.

Spore, you are the God! :D

ive only heard the term used in the context of forcing oneself to pass out while rolling. That gives you an incomparable rush and has been the only definition i know of blowing up. Doing that with vapo-rub. Feel the electric pins and needles run down from your brain to the spine and run to your toes. i guess its comes from the sounds you make inhaling and exhaling quickly then letting it all out at last while your eyes roll back. You can do it with rush(amyl or butyl nitrite) or nitrous. Like i said this is the only explanation ive heard for the term. This is throughout Georgia and Florida.

here's anuther way 2 look at it... a roll is like a roller coaster... for a while u go way up and then you start to come back down a little and then you feel yourself goin WAY back up again and then back down a little... and it keeps goin that way.... I think thats 1 of the reasons its called a roll. Well.. when u hit those high peaks... which dont last that long... thats BLOWIN UP! Whether is because it jus HIT you hard or you got a sick light show or u heard some music that speaks 2 ur soul or somebody smiled at u... or u got a nice massage or a water ride.... watever... its jus bein WAY up over where u thought u would b!!!!! THAT'S BLOWIN UP!! IMHO

I've never understood why people say that, that never happens to me unless i took a shitty pill.

Usually i come up, peak, and then comedown.