Stupid Question re "Blowing Up"

Nexus One

Bluelighter
OK, I'm not exactly new to ecstasy, I've dropped around 10 or so times, and I've done a lot of research... I figure that this is a pretty basic question, but I can't find the answer anywhere.
What exactly is blowing up?
Searches on here just say "whilst blowing up, do this" or similar. What is it?
I'm not gonna go "Is it when this happens?" cos then I'll look silly ;)
Thanx in advance.

Its kinda like having a supercharged moment. Ya know, when you get an mdma rush so hard all you can do is smile and say "ahhhhhhhhh yessssssssss this is so good!" Or the ever classic "Ummf im rolling so hard, man, im rolling face! Im rolling so hard!"
For instance, your at this huge party, and the music is killer. Your bouncin up and down like a nut lovin all the sounds and sights up, all the beautiful people, its a great and wonderful time. You dont think you could possibly get higher but then, this girl youve been wanting to talk to for the past few months walks up to you and asks you if you want a lollipop and to sit and chat with her. Your so happy, is the girl youve been eyeing forever and shes soo hot! Then she asks you to message her. WOW! YOU ARE BLOWIN UP SO HARD!

rrrrrrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! IM OOOONNNNNN NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
= "Blowing Up" :)

yeah im in Australia and the term doesnt exist where i live (at least i aint heard it) but from what i gather its just the point, after coming up a bit, when *BOOM* it hits you, like when the peak really kicks in in full gear and you are like "oh my goood"... right, wrong?

Thanx all.
Yep, definately been there done that.
All I can really say when that happens is "Fark! This E is sooooo farken good!"
...and you know your in for a good night :)
Side Note: Can't wait for Friday, it's been 2 months :)

Blowin' up's when you feel
spiffy.gif
and
cool.gif
Yepyep. That rush. Easily induced by leaning forward, pushing down on the back of your head for a few second and then looking straight up.
Nice nice. Oh, btw,
boobies.gif

[ 04 July 2002: Message edited by: BlankPage ]

here's anuther way 2 look at it... a roll is like a roller coaster... for a while u go way up and then you start to come back down a little and then you feel yourself goin WAY back up again and then back down a little... and it keeps goin that way.... I think thats 1 of the reasons its called a roll. Well.. when u hit those high peaks... which dont last that long... thats BLOWIN UP! Whether is because it jus HIT you hard or you got a sick light show or u heard some music that speaks 2 ur soul or somebody smiled at u... or u got a nice massage or a water ride.... watever... its jus bein WAY up over where u thought u would b!!!!! THAT'S BLOWIN UP!! IMHO

^^^^^^^^
I don't think that applies to everyone...
for example, when I take a pill, I'll come up slowly, then I "blow up" for a few minutes, which is the most intense part of the trip. Afterwards I peak and stay there for 1-2-3 hours depending on many factors (available serotonin, set, setting, quantity of MDMA ingested, etc.)

Hmmmmm.... Blowing up, huh?

Blowing up is that moment when time is frozen.

Every second is like a perfect pearl, so preciouse, you are so totally caught in the moment that you never want to leave, yet each instant is so effortlessly slipping into the next... or maybe your eyes are fluttering and the world looks stroboscopic, like each perfect pearl of time is clicking and ticking... frozen yet flowing. The electricity is overwhelming... but somehow soft and warm, flowing through you... the most intense and profound power comes over you and yet the unimaginable power is at the same time so heartbreakingly gentle like the softest, most intimate secret whispered into you from an angel. Everything that ever hurt is made up for a thousand times over, you are at the center of everything, reality is alive and having sex with you, but more than petty human sex, it is a pure, divine energy that shines like lightning and posseses your brain... you can feel your brain in your skull... tingling... every cell is tingling, opening, your sense of touch is magnified to unimaginable exquisite power such that a gentle breeze washes through you like an orgasm... looking into someone's eyes, even a stranger, you feel that all of your soul is wide open and fused into the other person through your magical gaze...

Everything in life is clear... so crystal clear... Why was there ever any confusion? How could life ever not feel this gloriouse and insanely wonderful... The final smile... the absolute, eternal FINAL smile, the secret wink between you and God that makes it all okay... to know the tradgedies of your life and to feel them, and yet to be unafraid of them, to understand yourself, to really know and love yourself, to feel the wings sprouting on your back as the music moves through you, moving you, the music is dancing you, surrender, to be mortal and frail and fully human, flawed, but to open, OPEN, SO OPEN, to be finnally once and forever free of shame... to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are good and deserve to be alive...to feel in the marrow of your bones the miracle that it is to exist and to flick away any doubts, to feel all the sadness and evil of cultural brainwashing which told you you were not good enough and to flick it away effortlessly with a smile... To see the kandy kids with their glowsticks and to understand what the glowsticks really mean- the true meaning- what the beads really mean- the TRUE meaning, the liquidance, the flow, that all is a dance... time slipping forward forever, to dance and interweave yourself into the beat... the heartbeat.... home... love...

SOUL IS HOME... we carry our homes with us... it is all so unbearably SIMPLE... this is not the trickster energy of acid or mushrooms, so unweildly and strange and frightening, seducing you with The Mythical Other World. There is no Other World~!... Ecstacy is THIS world, this moment, familiar, so right, comming home... coming... like an orgasm but trapped inside an orgasm for so long, frozen inside, *frozen happiness* too much happiness... to be reborn in the Garden of Eden... Adam and Eve... gentle, touch, oh god, to just run a finger down someone's cheek and look into their eyes in that state is sex, better than sex, the miricle is in the little things, this gift of water, this smallest caress... a smile between strangers... everyone knows... everyone is the same... we are all together... There is no secret... everyone knows the secret... let go... heaven is not as far as you think... let go... all the heartache and pain of a lifetime can disapear if you let the molecule into you... let it come into your blood... coursing through you, your blood has turned to liquid sugar, into your brain... trust it... listen to it.... Four letters...

M D M A

the molecule is here on Earth for a reason... everything is happening for a reason... the molecule is here... it won't be long now...

we are evolving....
so simple...
e is the softness tucked away in the rumble
e is the power that will make the system crumble
e is flutter of butterfly wings
a power so gentle as the beat in our ears rings
e is the dragon of gentle splendour
the love given to angels is returned to the sender
"Spin, DJ! Spin, DJ!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty stoned right now, so if this is the worst idea ya'll have ever heard, let me know.
I just had a thought about printing out spore's post, and either memorizing it, or keeping it with me next time i party with my friends. Just think about this: you're rollin your tits off, and someoneis maybe giving you a light show while some good music is playing, and you're getting a massage. Someone very expressively reads that to you with lots of emotion. I kinda think it would help blow you up. Sorry for assraping this thread, lol :)
Like I said, if this is just a stupid idea resulting from heavy marijuana use please tell me ;) hehehe

Im from ireland and we have very funny words for ecstasy and all that goes with it
FOR EXAMPLE:
We call ecstasy a range of words from:Bangers,Chats,Yokes,Buzzers,Droppers,E,
Smarties,Sweets.
And we say when were off our heads:
Jesus man im fuckin WIRED!
Also the E pills we get over here are stamped with various logos,for example the last 4 times i took pills the logos were:
Mitsubishi
Mickey Mouse
Bacardi
Superman
Rolls Royce!
A simple phrase to sum up getting "wired" for me is this:
Whatever your name,Wherever your from,Whatever your on,Reach for the lazers.....SAFE AS FUCK!
[ 12 July 2002: Message edited by: Baked-Cake ]

Big Andy good idea and i can see your reasons but one its long as,(as awesome as it is) and two trying to read or concentrate for more than ten secs while rolling... if you can do it then you are a better man than I :)
Only option i could think of is to record it on something and play it back, or just print it and read it the morning after, remind yourself of the night you have just had, and maybe why you will do it again.

spore, I took the time to read your discourse.. you should email it to alexander shulgin, I'm sure he'd love to read it.

wowowowowowow
that has got to be one of the most powerful posts i have ever seen. i was flashing back the entire time i was reading it :) . Andy i thought of the exact same thing when i read it. i would love to read it to all my friends when we r rolling out nuts off (hopefully the hammer vision will not be too bad so i can at least read it). well neway mad props to ur spore i think u have managed to surmize why it is that we all roll.
happy rolling

man wtf its been a long time i didnt check out bluelight, then today I had some time, and said lets see whats going on bluelight. Tuned on some hard trance radio on shoutcast, then the first post I open up is this one...I was paralyzed reading it, I just couldnt believe how much it was real, much more I could even describe but by reading it not only feel E again!
Spore, your post should turned into a music or something...

Spore, if you've seen any of my posts, you'll see that I often post lengthy, yet comprehensive replies.
Your beauitifully insightful description, your gift to all that get to read it, leaves me able to say only; abso-fuckin-loutley amazing!
If I never 'roll' again, your words will still be able to express how it was, how it can be, how it should be! With, or without assistance.
Thankyou for your gifted gift to bluelight, as a result, you too now are a gift.