• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stupid question: but is there edible cigarettes?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Besides chewing tobacco.

Is there a way to cook Tabacco, just like weed.

And put the active ingredient from tabacco in a cookie or a brownie.

Then after you eat the brownie 1 hour later, you will feel like a small 30 second relaxed feeling that tabacco gives you?

Has anyone invited this? Or is it not possible? Let me know

Sorry if this question is coming off a random, but I always had it in mind

Eat a cigar and you’d probably die.

I remember reading most of the nicotine either is poorly bioavailable or gets destroyed when smoking. That’s why chewing tobacco is so potent when you compare the amount of tobacco to a cigarette smoked.

-GC

nicotine is technically a poison and very readily kills any insect who ingests it

have you ever swallowed oral/dip nicotine? not pleasant

candy-cigarettes.jpg

Its sometimes using a flavor additive via tinctures or through the inclusion of the leaves themselves in food/beverages (after reducing the nicotine content by soaking them in water before use).

Of course there is nicotine gum too. I gave a 4mg piece of nicotine gum to my girlfriend without telling her what it was (she asked, "do you have any gum" and I thought, hmmmm I wonder what will happen if i give her nicotine gum). I took a piece too (neither of us smoke, don't ask why i had it, thats a longer story) and after about 10 minutes i started to feel it pretty strongly and so i told her, "uhhh you're gonna wanna spit that out, its nicotine gum". It was a bit too late as she stayed anxious and dizzy for a while. She's a good sport because I've done that sort of stuff before and its inevitable that it will happen again 🤷🏻‍♂️

Some shamans use it before ayahuasca. I remember reading about someone who had a heart attack during a ceremony and they think that the tobacco tea contributed to it.
Wow crazy. I'd imagine it would induce nicotine overdose/poisoning which I have experienced once and it's very unpleasant, induces a purge, maybe that's why they do it? 🤔

In the Anarchist Cookbook, one of the recipes is for making poison and you basically extract the nicotine from one or two tins of chewing tobacco and put it in your target's food for ingestion. I don't know if it would kill them but it's purposely listed as a poisonous concoction that you would use against somebody that you would wish ill upon. Oh the good old anarchist cookbook, rest in peace Jolly Roger.

I'm sure you can easily search up the ld50 and find a ballpark estimate of how many milligrams of nicotine there should be in a tin. Do some maths and viola, you have a chemical weapon, home extracted.

Now if you really do want to drop somebody, I would go probably triple or quadruple the ld50 and I would say that that would be probably a fairly reliably lethal dose. Maybe check pubmed and or erowid to get some ballpark numbers.

I regularly use e liquid (vape juice) orally when I'm out of coils or have forgotten my device somewhere.
Just licking the stuff produces instant effects via the mucus membranes inside your mouth. Very "peppery", warming sensation on contact.

Nicotine lozenges are the only real substitute. But be careful, don't overdo it. I'm on them but I'm tapering off them. Remember with drugs, the dose makes the poison. Too much nicotine is toxic. Small amounts say 2mg or less are fine.

Closest thing I came to an 'edible cigarette' had to have been when Camel released their Exotic Blends.
I smoked the hell out of the Camel 'Twists'. My god, it was like inhaling fresh fruits.
tYWivcy.jpg

EsEKxc9.jpg

eECyCUq.jpg

I loved the candy fags when I was a kid.

You wouldn't get away with that shit these days...
Yea, somehow I had convinced my mother to stop at the store on the way back from seeing the grandparents. I'd run in and buy at least a carton of those bubblegum filtered cigarettes, couldn't tell you how much fun I had 'puffing the puff cloud of bubblygyummy goodness'

Closest thing I came to an 'edible cigarette' had to have been when Camel released their Exotic Blends.
I smoked the hell out of the Camel 'Twists'. My god, it was like inhaling fresh fruits.
tYWivcy.jpg

EsEKxc9.jpg

eECyCUq.jpg
What happened to them didn't they get banned?

What happened to them didn't they get banned?
Yeah, they got banned :\. Something about kids wanting to smoke them more then Adult smokers. Which I mean, I guess that is right. I was like 15-16(or around that age) when I started smoking the Camel Exotics. I recall waiting at the gas station to recruit someone into buying my the pack of smokes, and almost always they would tell me that they arn't getting me some pussy ass cigarettes. lol

Besides chewing tobacco.

Is there a way to cook Tabacco, just like weed.

And put the active ingredient from tabacco in a cookie or a brownie.

Then after you eat the brownie 1 hour later, you will feel like a small 30 second relaxed feeling that tabacco gives you?

Has anyone invited this? Or is it not possible? Let me know

Sorry if this question is coming off a random, but I always had it in mind

No, like people have stated, it's pretty toxic that way.
Of course you can get nicotine lozenges.