Staff Feedback Stupid moderator closed my thread for no apparent reason!?

Abundance

Greenlighter
My thread was closed by the moderator "Mr.Scagnattie" for no apparent reason, I really really can't stand when moderators of a forum take things personally and decide to what they want. moderators should be professional and unbiased. This moderator decided to close my thread because of some personal vendetta.

If nothing is done about this my faith in Bluelight will be severely tainted. This is the thread:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/721845-Injecting-quot-pure-quot-methadone-powder

Hey, I just took a look at the thread and here are my thoughts.

What you were discussing was very dangerous, and so keeping such threads open can actually be more dangerous if people give you bad advice, so some mods will post the best HR advice they feel that anyone would come up with, and then close the thread on that note.

I didn't see any evidence of a personal vendetta there. Certain threads just shouldn't be left open once it's been answered enough, or if it's just too dangerous for us to be able to give HR advice for since it shouldn't even be attempted, which Mr. Scagnattie felt it had been one of those two.

My reply in that thread would have been to only take it if you had a scale, and even then you are handling something that a tiny miscalculation could lead to death. Then I would say to take a 5mg dose orally, adding to it every 45 min until you reached the desired effects.

My thread was closed by the moderator "Mr.Scagnattie" for no apparent reason, I really really can't stand when moderators of a forum take things personally and decide to what they want. moderators should be professional and unbiased. This moderator decided to close my thread because of some personal vendetta.

If nothing is done about this my faith in Bluelight will be severely tainted. This is the thread:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/721845-Injecting-quot-pure-quot-methadone-powder

That doesn't sound like mr.scagnattie to me. I've always found him to be fair, honest n just. And usually always gives a reason for closing a thread. And he's by no means stupid.

Evey

T calderone i also have a complaine against moderatoe wezface and it wont let me private message it since im a greenlight, also it wont let me message NeighborhoodThreat the senior moderator of BDD

T calderone i also have a complaine against moderatoe wezface and it wont let me private message it since im a greenlight, also it wont let me message NeighborhoodThreat the senior moderator of BDD
Honestly, I would have closed your thread too had I been online. Our forum is for serious discussion, questions about dosing of drugs and harm reduction. You were trying to encourage teenagers to go ahead and try to buy DXM and bragging that you got away with it. I don't want you to think we're picking on you because we aren't. Wezface was enforcing the forum guidelines which you really need to familiarize yourself with.

I'm personally not surprised the thread was closed. I'm sure most mods would have done the same thing to be honest.

You have no way to accurately dose a substance that you believe to be methadone and your too impatient to dose orally. You already have a tolerance and have been experimenting with Fentanyl - you do not have scales and wish to know how much to take.

If your too impatience to orally dose to get a feel for this stuff do you think you have the will power to inject slowly (whatever that means) with your tolerance you could have already injected too much by the time your feeling it.

The thread has no HR value and any reply other than don't is going to put your life at risk.

I read the guidelines and really how is obtaining drugs for use harmful? I thought it was harm reduction not frowning apon drugs. By thay your saying that someone enjoying a beer is harm and encouraging people to drink is harmful. Most people are smart enough to use in moderation and i thought this forum encouraged that not looked down on people obtaining drugs. So really how is obtaining a drug harmful in anyway?

you're clearly missing the point of the drug discussion forums. your comment is basically saying "i can obtain dxm under the age of eighteen, in this specific brand, i encourage you all to do the same". there's absolutely no question at hand. nothing that instigates discussion. the point of the drug discussions, is to ask drug specific harm reduction questions (ie. "i just obtained some dxm, what is the correct dose to take for a first timer"). i can give you countless other examples but your posts is certainly not one of them.

Well before i bought it i was looking for threads on people that succesfully bought it and found none i wish i would have saw my thread in the past. And using drugs/ obtaining drugs is never harmful unless the person is weak minded. I can see that there was no question but i intended for people to share there experiances with buying it under 18 themselves.

I can see that there was no question but i intended for people to share there experiances with buying it under 18 themselves.

discussion on how and where to obtain drugs falls under the sourcing umbrella, which is in strict violation of the bluelight user agreement.

And using drugs/ obtaining drugs is never harmful unless the person is weak minded.

That's quite a statement. And a dangerous assumption. Sure you stand by that?

I don't think anyone here is trying to argue with you about the general validity of taking drugs. Bluelight's guidelines and rules are there in order to protect both members and the site itself. It would be great if you could look past your own situation at the bigger picture.

I stand by that completely my friends feel the same way, i do have family members that are addicts and alchoholics but they just cant seem to use once in a while. I also have a family member that used heroin once and would use meth very spaced out and occaisonally if you cant limit you opoate use to once a week than thats a weak mind.
Or if people are to the point where just drugs in there possesion is dangerous because of how much they are gunna do or keep doing them. I just dont see a reason the thread was closed.

I like how you only hear little segments of what i have to say.
that's not what is happening at all.

my point, if i failed to make it clearly enough is that the important part of this statement: "I just dont see a reason the thread was closed" is the "I just dont see..." part.

it doesn't mean that there is no reason that the thread was closed or that the reason was good or bad or whatever. as ever, it says everything about the subject and virtually nothing about the object.

alasdair