• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants stupid idiot injected me with adrenaline

Hezman94

Bluelighter
fucing hell ive fel out with him now about killed him.hes got that aspa somethigwhat cause allergies but i have no alcohol tolerance i ha drank a bottle of cider two litree 4 percent was hmered had morphine and cocaine not crack powder and then i sniffed some gear liquid tto come down i trake m tablets proceed to fall sleep on sofa, i was getting up noding and shit then he said stopped breathing or it slowed down i heard him say do uwant some adrenaline, i ddint trepl nexxt thing i knowi been stabbed in the leg.
i flippe outhe tried to jstify it by saing he saved my life,
ITS NOT NALTREXONE OR WHATEVER FUCKIN HELL ad i woke upo felt awful all day, i jumped up n threw him to wall but udnt do no more as heart ws so ast

I HATE HIM AND HIS MRS SAYS I ASKED FOR SOME
I GET ANXIOUS OF COFFEE.

They dont give adrenaline for opiate overdose nd if they d0o not up to him to decide
caant duckin e,lieve it
one odd timeibe taken it an he wrecked my high. and nerly killed me

i thin i got sleep apneabut what a prick i cant believe some ppl r saing hesave ur life NO HE DID NOT

What a fucking idiot. Pardon my french, but this guy had no business administering any sort of medication. He needs to understand that this is not Pulp Fiction. Did he hit you with an EpiPen?

I am glad you're okay. Please stay away from that fool.

This is the kind of shit head that would punch you after watching Rocky. Stay away from people that don't have knowledge but an idea about everything.

i thin i got sleep apneabut what a prick i cant believe some ppl r saing hesave ur life NO HE DID NOT
are you going to be alright ?
are you feeling better ?
i mean i know you are but are you getting better now ?
will you be okay now ?
Tell them they shouldn't be like that ! !

Well the adrenaline did have a strong effect as you went from nodding to slamming him to the wall, but as far as feeling awful the next day that's on you I think you had a lot of alcohol with no tolerancence, morphine, heroin, cocaine plus whatever was in your tablets.

Last edited:
fucing hell ive fel out with him now about killed him.hes got that aspa somethigwhat cause allergies but i have no alcohol tolerance i ha drank a bottle of cider two litree 4 percent was hmered had morphine and cocaine not crack powder and then i sniffed some gear liquid tto come down i trake m tablets proceed to fall sleep on sofa, i was getting up noding and shit then he said stopped breathing or it slowed down i heard him say do uwant some adrenaline, i ddint trepl nexxt thing i knowi been stabbed in the leg.
i flippe outhe tried to jstify it by saing he saved my life,
ITS NOT NALTREXONE OR WHATEVER FUCKIN HELL ad i woke upo felt awful all day, i jumped up n threw him to wall but udnt do no more as heart ws so ast

I HATE HIM AND HIS MRS SAYS I ASKED FOR SOME
I GET ANXIOUS OF COFFEE.

They dont give adrenaline for opiate overdose nd if they d0o not up to him to decide
caant duckin e,lieve it
one odd timeibe taken it an he wrecked my high. and nerly killed me
Seriously...i would have kicked his head in. That shit could have sent you to a severe anxiety/ panic attack. Glad to see you are ok man