• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Study on Gut & Serotonin

See...to me there is a huge difference between nausea on the come-up (which I used to ALWAYS get on MDMA), and nausea 48 hours after you come down.

For me, the better MDMA gets me sick on the come-up, and the MehDMA gets me sick 48 hours after the comedown. I don't pretend to know what that mechanism is or why.

I always have to fight the massive urge to throw up after a high dose pill i will be sitting in the bathroom with a fan on and some cold water running to get air flow on me while i take deep breaths as it kicks in hard sometimes i have vomited a little bit but still rolled very hard. Even snorting it can cause vomiting if you do to much mixed with alcohol.

Though taking a normal 100 mg dose im usually fine i always make sure to fast before doing mdma as if i did eat before dropping a pill i would def be throwing it all up.

Can;t excessive dopamine release in the chemoreceptor trigger zone cause nausea&vomiting as well? I thought that was a possible side effect of strong stimulant use (meth, crack).

Can;t excessive dopamine release in the chemoreceptor trigger zone cause nausea&vomiting as well? I thought that was a possible side effect of strong stimulant use (meth, crack).
a strong dose of oral meth will induce vomiting aswell. Though smoking it never seen it happen. meth and mdma combo in a pill will make me throw up when it hits then want to redose and eat all the rest of the pills aswell next thing i know im awake for 30 hours and lost 2-3 kg of body weight in water.